• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

visa bulletin is out ( no cut off for nepal )

Nepalese have to call again. Last time they missed the cut off as well. Call to be sure.

Sa adjusted upwards too.

As Kayend says, we have seen them Make a mistake like this before with a country cutoff, but I think the SA number is a clear sign that they delayed the release to revise the number, so perhaps it is right for Nepal too!

Sooooo happy for SA! And cautiously excited for Nepal.

congratulation for all Nepali and let's hope that Iran scenario will not happen for them this year ....

Yeah let's wait and see what happens :)
After a week if there is no update on the vb than no special cutoff for nepal :)

yes the exception is here again ..... good new for Asia and the rest of the world, bad new for Nepal of course .....

Britsimon, Nepali case number below 10000 will have chance or not for next visa bulletin?????? plz share ur prediction..

I think they will - purely a guess, but I think there will be an increase over the 9500 so something around 10 - 10.5 is what I expect.

I think they will - purely a guess, but I think there will be an increase over the 9500 so something around 10 - 10.5 is what I expect.
thank u for ur positive response..... Having some relief.... waited for a year n will wait for some more months

Reactions: DKK
if nacara provide minimum 250 visa then what will be the last cutoff number for nepal? guess please

Last edited: