visa bulletin April 2009

Lot of movement will be in EB3 this year

If we see the trend from 2006 for both EB2 & EB3, In 2006 most of EB2 were approved , 2007 - EB3 were approved, 2008 - EB2 were approved in june/july period.

For this year many of EB3 can be approved in june /july time to remove the backlog for EB3.

If we see the trend from 2006 for both EB2 & EB3, In 2006 most of EB2 were approved , 2007 - EB3 were approved, 2008 - EB2 were approved in june/july period.

For this year many of EB3 can be approved in june /july time to remove the backlog for EB3.

While it is good to hear, it appears more to be of a coincidence (if indeed that's what has actually happened, which is hard to fathom regarding EB3 India). Nevertheless, it does not correlate to the question regarding date movement concerning EB2 India during this FY.

Ginnu or RealCanadian or Manwithnoname or Jackolantern or anyone else please?

Ew

Hi guys,

I am in the Other workers category and my PD is March 20, 2003. March cut-off was March 15, 2003. Now it went back to May 2001. What are the chances for any moviments this year? Those 5 day difference was driving me crazy. Now, I am hopeless.

thank you

On my Labor approval date :

Receipt date :August 29, 2003
Prority date : June 4, 2002
Notice date : March 31, 2004

Please let me know which one is my priority date to approve INS my I-485.

According to this website every one has their own openion. But who knows 100% can let me know. Please.

Thanks
Kris

your's looks like June 4, 2002.
did you do substitution labor? every case is different
Eb1 has no labor so 14o receipt date is PD; for others it is labor filing date.
for labor substitutions its different. you have to see the original filing dates. If things were so simple there would not have been so many lawyers. right:)

Hi

How would I know mine was substitution -?
And what will heppen if Mine was substitution, I mean which date should I consider-?

Nothing(regarding substitution labor) was mentioned on my I-140 approval.Other than I-140 where can I find this information.

Please help me on this.

Thanks
Kris