Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

Mine has been approved from VA state Labour Dept and been forwarded to Phili.

My application Date was 27th March 2003
Approve Date 23rd August
Category: RIR

Thanks guys for taking the initiatives for posting the dates.

See you guys at Philli DOL Tracker :)

TGIF Good News

I called VEC, Richmond (Nine Miles office). Mr Richard Palmer told me that they are currently processing...

RIR: April 11, 2003 (moved fast this week).
Non-RIR: June 6, 2002

Is it true!!!!

Seems unbelievable that they turobo charged there batteries and in one week moved from March to June. I hope they did not just trample on APRIL and MAY. :eek:

I believe that the progress is not incredible. It's the result of the extreme hardship and delay in LC processing that has discouraged many people from applying or made them withdraw during the last couple of years. Now Va SESA can make substantial progress with very little increase in resources.

dyviaashok & hogan....

things did not move incredibly fast. i think u guys misread the dates in the update given by mvinays.

the dates for RIR moved from March 2003 to Apr 2003.
Non-RIR moved from May 2002 to June 2002.

I think u folks got the two mixed up. But anyways, they did make some good progress. so good luck.

Cheers,
R

Application forwarded to Philadelphia

Guys,

My application has been approved by VA state Labour Dept and has been forwarded to the Philadelphia DOL.

Category: EB2/RIR

2003/04/18 - VA SESA Receipt Date
2004/08/31 - Date forwarded to Philadelphia DOL

Thanks guys for taking the initiative to post the dates.

-Srikanth.

Last edited by a moderator:
TGIF News

I called VEC, Richmond. A lady told me that they are currently processing...
RIR: April 28, 2003 (Moved fast again).
Non-RIR: June 17, 2002

My case was filed on April 24th, 2003. They told me that they sent a letter to my attorney requesting additional information about my case. I will need to wait until my attorney gets their letter in order to know what specific information they need. They told that my attorney will need to respond before Oct 18, 2004. I have sent an email to my attorney and am waiting to hear back. :eek: :confused:

Regarding EB2

sveerama said:
Guys,

My application has been approved by VA state Labour Dept and has been forwarded to the Philadelphia DOL.

-Srikanth.

Sveerama

Where do you find EB2 in the Labor Transfer receipt to Philly. My LC has ben moved to Philly on 07/26/2004. The VA SESA send a transfer notice to my lawyer, I got a copy from my lawer but there no EB2 or EB3 in it. Moreover the Philly send a receipt notice to my lawyer, but without any EB2 or EB3.

My question is how do we know that what is our catagory EB2 or EB3 mention in it.

I will appreciate everyone'sreply from this forum.

Thank you

orissa.

VA labor certification has only 9 applicants after 04/27/2003

If you look at http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp and do a search for applications submitted after 04/27/2003 in Virginia, there are only 9 applications for all categories of jobs.

This actually means theoretically they are processing 1 application a month which is ridiculously slow!!

Unless of course the data on the disclosure info is totally wrong. Though it does say that the data is updated till 12/2003.

vb2012

vb2012 said:
If you look at http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp and do a search for applications submitted after 04/27/2003 in Virginia, there are only 9 applications for all categories of jobs.

This actually means theoretically they are processing 1 application a month which is ridiculously slow!!

Unless of course the data on the disclosure info is totally wrong. Though it does say that the data is updated till 12/2003.

vb2012
That data is too old.....there is no way to know what philly DOL is doing. Dont waste time on that site...

you can check the 215 number to check if your app is received by philly. It takes 2 to 3 weeks to show up on their phone system...

sveerama said:
Guys,

-Srikanth.

Srikanth,

What is your case #?
Mine is also filed on same date (2003/04/18). I called the VA SESA and some guy told me it's not showing in the records and asked me to call in couple of weeks.

How did you came to know about your status?

ms

RE: Regarding EB2

There was nothing indicating my category in the receipt. I just mentioned under what category my application was made according to my lawyer.

I am attaching a copy of the receipt with the sensitive information blacked out.

-Srikanth.

Status
Not open for further replies.