Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
As agreed by members of this thread, I have been calling them every Friday morning. Calling them every week helps us identify slow or fast trends in processing times which in turn helps us make more accurate projections for the processing time of our cases. As all of you know, waiting is agonizing and compells us to check case status everyweek. BTW, my phone calls are less than 1 minute long...I don't believe it would significantly interrupt them if they receive one status checking call per week. Obviously..like gcmail states, there are people calling them and not updating this forum. If the VEC guys behave rudely on phone, it is their freakin problem...not ours. We are just anxious and helpless non-immigrants just waiting for things to be done at their mercy. :(

mvinays, i know u have been updating us every friday about the dates at nine mile & we really do appreciate that.

gcmail - check the postings from the last 2 weeks. Here are the dates when you last called them & updated the forum - 30 apr, 7 may, 11 may, 14 may. That's the fact.
That's way too frequent buddy. If you still want to call please try to go with what mvinays does & call only on fridays.

Everybody is anxious to get this thing over with, but aggravating the guy at the vec office could hurt our chances. His rudeness is not just his problem, it could turn out to
be ours too.

Think about it.... i'm not trying to be smartass about this issue.. just being practical.
Take it easy,
-R

ravishankar20;

May 11th posting was a reply to someone asking about where to call and whats the status, not a update..I have been quite disciplined about calling not more than once a week..

but atleast we all agree now that once a week, taking around 30 sec's of their time is probably worthwhile..

Mvinays;
I dont think technically we should be even calling individuals in VEC. Its a favour that they are doing for us.

11th, May

11th May, was my query about the south office and qcmail just reponded to me and I was expecting some update about the dates today. Unfortunately due to some confusion it looks south office dates were not checked?

May I still wait for someone to updates the dates on this board as decided before (once a week) ?

MFC;

I checked with South Office on 14 th May. Processing second week of August. As I said in a earlier posting, the guy has over 700 RIR applications and is not very happy about it

State Labor Approved

My application, filed from Richmond with RD Aug 5th 02, was approved and moved to Philly on May 17th.

Good luck to y'all and see you guys at Philly!

Thanks.

Va SESA

Hello mb1 My LC RD in Va SESA was 01/02/2003,
Do you feel mine will be clear in month or so.

Thanks

Orissa

:) :mad: :confused: :eek: ;) :D :cool:

todays Update coming shortly.

Dear friends:

I would like to request all of you please do not call VA SESA. We all agree that our friend mvinays will call every friday. I am sure he will call today as he does every week. Please be patience and look for update.

mvinyas probably will call between 11Am to 12Pm.

Stay tuned to this forums.

Thank you all

orissa

:eek: :mad: :) :(

TGIF good news

Just called Richmond (Nine Miles Office). Mr. Richard told me the current processing dates.

Now processing...
RIR: November 12, 2002
Non-RIR: January, 2002 (He could not give an exact date.)

They are processing very fast these days. Last Friday, they were at Oct 24, 2002. They moved 18 days in a week. This is awesome!!! Hope they continue to process fast.... :) :p :D :D :D

Philly DOL has stopped at June / July 2003. :mad: They really need to pick up speed. Else, we will be in trouble. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Tgif

Finally.

My app has been moved to philly.

Receipt Date - 07 October 2002

Moved to Philly on May 19th 2004.

RIR.

Good luck to all of you, seems like they are moving really fast now. I know like many of you, I wrote to every official, senator, congressman in VA in the past 6 months about this problem. May be its paying off now.

Congrats clzeus! Good luck at Philly DOL!!
Did your lawyer receive a notification about the transfer to Philly DOL? How long did it take you to get the good news?
Thanks.

mvinays said:
Congrats clzeus! Good luck at Philly DOL!!
Did your lawyer receive a notification about the transfer to Philly DOL? How long did it take you to get the good news?
Thanks.

Well, sorry for breaking the rule, but today was the first time in 19 months that I called the VA Sesa office personally to inquire abt my case, and they told me it was moved to Philly.

But before this, abt 2 weeks ago my lawyer had received a letter from them abt some information missing on the application (may 7th), it was very minor (i.e missing zipcode for one of my old jobs and some problem with wording like us using "And" instead of "OR" in Job Desc). So then within 3 days he replied back with corrections (may 12th).

So I called them today and they told me that it has been moved to Philly.

Added: Forgot to mention, my official notification may be in the mail to the lawyer, I just heard it from them on the phone.

My RIR app has been moved to philly. I am not exactly clear what they did with my file for 1 and half year. Do you they check the background or other issues? Or, just send the file to Philly without checking anything? Can they also deny a case?

Receipt Date - 12 November 2002
Moved to Philly on May 25 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.