Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update RIR May 6th 2003 as on Dec 29th 2003

Hi,

Just called the number, now processing RIR May 6th 2003 as on Dec 29th 2003.

Any ideas about how to find out the status of my specific case

hyd2002

Re: Philli Labor after VA clear

My labor moved from VA to philly in August, still no action taken yet. it may still take couple more months from now. on an average Philly is taking 5 to 7 months to process.

Please share your thought.
Thanks,

I spoke to Mr Blair in the Richmond office yesterday. He is processing cases from mid march 2002. So folks who have their cases in Richmond are about a month and a half behind others in VA

Driveto did you apply from Richmond, What I am trying to understand is why is there this 1 and half month of gap... Please let us know..

Originally posted by laborpain01
Driveto did you apply from Richmond, What I am trying to understand is why is there this 1 and half month of gap... Please let us know..

My labor was applied from northern virginia on 3/11/02, moved to philly DOL on 8/20/03, Philly is processing july 2nd week cases and pending cases from May/June. At this pace it may take couple more months to look at my case.

Hope this will help.

Question on VA Labor Processing

Friends,
I applied for my LCA in MD state during June 2001 in Non-RIR. Due to prolonged delays there and various other reasons my company moved my app to VA recently. Actually they moved the application when VA was processing Aug 2001. I heard that my priority data (receipt date) will still remain the same (June 2001). Is that True? Is Yes, how will VA Office handle back dated cases. Any help in this case is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Is there two processing date in Philly DOL ..one for current processing date and another for Pending cases?
Is this true?

Processing RIR - May 8th 2002

Hi,

I just called the Virginia SESA, they are currently processing May 8th 2002 applications for RIR. My case (May 8th 2002) has been transmitted to the Regional Level.

Thanks,
hyd2002

Hyd2002
From where did u apply , is your application from Northern Virginia or Richmond. Please let us know as I am curious to find out if N. Virginia apps are processed faster than Richmond.
Thanks

My date was 17th May 2002. Can I call the Virginia office myself to get the status of my case or will they only respond to my lawyer.

Sameer

Some Questions/Information

Hello Gurus,
I have a very important question.
My employer had filed for my Labor Certification under non-RIR category for Employment Based Immigrant Visa. Later on he agreed to transfer my case from non-RIR to RIR. Yesterday he faxed me the letter from the Labor Deptt stating that my case has been transferred to RIR and received by them. The fax letter contains only a case# and no receipt no has been mentioned in the letter. IS there any way I can find out the details of my case - like what is my priority date, is it under RIR Category etc. using this case#. I have been trying to get the receipt# from my employer but in vain. Any help will be gr8ly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
NoLabour

Any Updates

Any news about the date they are processing, How do you know if the file has been transferred to Philly DOL.
WIll the attorney receive any information from SESA that the file had been moved to Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.