Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hi NoLabour

Thanks for the reply GC212 but I was told by the Lawyer that the PD remains the same and not pushed further down. This is the reason I am asking the experts. My lawyer is really a renowned lawyer of DC area.

Experts please elaborate whether the PD moves or remain the same once a regular is convered to RIR. If the date moves I might look for another job as well. I am really not getting transparent information from my employer/lawyer so experts please shed some light.

Thanks,
NoLabor

Originally posted by gc212
You can still convert your application to RIR, but you will loose your old Priority Date. You will be assigned new current Priority Date. Your application will be pushed further down. I know because I also tried to convert my application at one point. I spoke to gentleman in VA SESA Dept., and he told me all this.
Hope it helps you.

LC Processing in Virginia

My application date is July 2002. It still hasn't cleared the SESA stage.Does anyone have any idea what the current processing dates are?

My priority date for a RIR application is May 1 2002. When I called the 236-2717 number they told me that they have not yet processed my applicaton and that they only look at northern VA apps. How can that happen that they are processing May 2 applications without processing mine? Mine is in the Richmond office. What number should I call to get status of my application?

How they can skip your application

Hi,
no, they can't skip your application, of course. The point here that there are more than one person working on our cases. You'll call and mister A picked up the phone - you are getting one date, somebody else calls and mister B picked up the phone - he is getting another date. You are really have to worry when they are processing next month ( or next week ) and your status is still not updated. Good luck!

:rolleyes:

I just called and they said that my application went to Philadelphia yesterday.

btw, the number to call is 804-236-2708 for the Richmond office.

The folks at 236-2717/2708 told me that my application had not yet been processed and that it was being looked at by the Richmond office at 674-3719. I called that number and it always hits the voice mail of Garnet Blair. Is there any other number for the office that looks at Richmond cases?

rvikram,

Please definetly reply when ever you talk to richmond officer, since my application is also in richmond office.

Most probably Mr.garnett might be on vacation.

Originally posted by akela
RIR MAY 3,2002 as of Yesterday

12/23/2003

I called them yesterday they are processing RIR May 3, 2003. I filed my labor on June'18 I guess long way to go.

Philli Labor after VA clear

Can somebody tell, how much time will it take to complete Phili/Federal labor once it goes there from VA State?
Based on processing time posted in websites for last couple of months for federal labor, looks like federal (Philli) labor might take somewhere 4 to 6 months.
Please share your thought.
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.