Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called the 804 number. The person who answered my call gave me the months. He could not give me specific dates.

RIR - April 2002
NON-RIR Aug 2001

Please read this guys and spread the word .. Lou Dobbs is spreading some crap about Indians... Please take some time to sign this petition

Lou Dobbs (if you don't know he runs an hour long
program on CNN) is spreading hatred to immigrants in
general and Indians in particular. In all his programs
for the past couple of months he has been running a
series "Exporting America" and targeting people like
us.

If you follow Mr. Lou Dobbs program on CNN you might
know that he repeatedly potrays all of
Iindan-Americans as "low-paid American-job stealers".
This is firstly an insult to us and secondly it would
generate hate among the American public towards
Indians.

Please sign the petition if you agree and spread the
word. Let the media know of your anger at partisan
coverage.

The peititon which was posted just yesterday and
already gathering steam is at

http://www.petitiononline.com/amind123/petition.html

Any new updates guys. Just the RIR dates that I am looking at.

Few questions if anyone can help,

1.On an average how much time federal is taking

2.Average time for 140

3.Average time for 485.

4.If you applied 140 and 485 together, can you still go for conseller processing after 140 aprroval?

thanks in advance

Apply now and be sure that your kids will be granted GC for sure, if you are able to survive that long in this country

I gave them a call yesterday

I call VA SESA yesterday. Processing RIR - April, 2002 & NON-RIR August 2001. He did not gave me the dates, even after I asked for it. I don't know why?:confused:

I used to call them every week. When I called them last time they did not give me the exact dates. Since I am in India right now, I am not calling them. I will be returning to MD on Dec 29th.

RIR April 17, 2002 as on December 5th 2003

Just called them, currently processing RIR April 17 2002.

Hope this helps.

They moved 8 days since Nov.13

They were processing April 9 on Nov.13 and are now processing April. 17 on Dec.5. Looks like they are moving one week in 3 weeks time.

State LC certified

My case with a Rcpt date of March 27, 2002 was certified by SESA on Nov 25 and sent to Philly. Good luck to all of you and thanks a lot for the updates!

Re: State LC certified

Originally posted by vk2003
My case with a Rcpt date of March 27, 2002 was certified by SESA on Nov 25 and sent to Philly. Good luck to all of you and thanks a lot for the updates!

Congratulations! :)

It took you 1 year and 8 months for state level LC clearance. God knows how long it is going to take for our applications!!! :(

Priority Date

Guys,

I have a question. My employer filed for my labour in Jan 2003. In May they told me that they have applied it in non RIR and would be moving it to RIR soon. Now they say(I dont believe it yet) that it has been transferred to RIR.
What my question is whether my PD would still be Jan 2003 or it would be Dec 2003?

Thanks,
NoLabour

Re: Priority Date

NoLabor,

If your case is filed after august 2001, you cannot convert your case from regular to RIR.

Originally posted by NoLabour
Guys,

I have a question. My employer filed for my labour in Jan 2003. In May they told me that they have applied it in non RIR and would be moving it to RIR soon. Now they say(I dont believe it yet) that it has been transferred to RIR.
What my question is whether my PD would still be Jan 2003 or it would be Dec 2003?

Thanks,
NoLabour

Re: Re: Priority Date

But I was told by the lawyer that it can be convered to RIR. I am just skeptical about the priority date.

Any light guys?? Please help..!!

Originally posted by GC4Ever
NoLabor,

If your case is filed after august 2001, you cannot convert your case from regular to RIR.

Hi NoLabour

You can still convert your application to RIR, but you will loose your old Priority Date. You will be assigned new current Priority Date. Your application will be pushed further down. I know because I also tried to convert my application at one point. I spoke to gentleman in VA SESA Dept., and he told me all this.
Hope it helps you.

Status
Not open for further replies.