Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarification

Filed greencard thro one company A and I was with that company when I filed it.I got a permanent offer with the end client now.
My question,should I need to stay with the same company A thro out the greencard processing period since I was with that company when I filed my labor or can I change employer if company A is willing to support my greencard during that processing period and then shift to company A again once the card is approved.

How to apply for Canadian Green Card?

Can anybody please let me know where to go (URL/attorney/etc.,)and apply and what are the procedures to follow.

Thanks,
Waiting_Guy

Sorry, guys

I am very busy those days and missed couples of messages. I plan to send out the letter this weekend. Anyone has the updated email address and maiing address? Please let me know and I will update the news once done. Thank you guys.

No Title

Go to google and look for candian immigration and it will dump lot of sites.
Actually the candian Green card is quite expensive.
It comes around $3000 - $4000 canadian dollars.

How does one check with a case no in DOL

Can any body tell the procedure? This is for a friend of mine who wants to check with DOL about his labor certification. He filed on April 30 2001.

Thanks

We should do this now

I think there is enough no of signatures. It is time for some action. Let us go ahead.

Thats Bad.

But we hope they go for MAY RIR.If RIR has 17000 Cases.
So How many does they have under NON RIR Cases?
If they start NON RIR after RIR, its better to forget of obtaining Labor cleared in this decade.

hi Anindya_72...

Anindya,

Just read up the last 30 odd messages on this forum, that should give you a good picture of how slow the processing in VA SESA is going on.
:) Don\'t get me wrong but the last 30 odd messages really have a lot of content and research done by folks on this forum which should help you.
If you want a one liner as to will it be done by the end of this year...with the current factors and administrative uncertainties in VA SESA, lot of the people on this forum are more doubtful than ever...but keep your spirits up...

Regards,
EtchOneBee

No Title

Can you give some more details or URL to look at. I don\'t understand what exactly you are refering to...

Hey Buddy stop freaking out

You can atleast apply for H1 extension. And there is also the option of applying for immigration to other countries like Australia and Canada.

Chill out. Its not all that bad

No Title

Looks like we dont have a chance yet!! Too bad to be true! Lets keep us posted each other if anyone gets any updates of DOL dates.

Called Richmond on Friday

Called richmond on Friday, they told me same message that they will do non rir after rir and it takes 2-3 months for RIR to complete. I think its the same person who answered earlier on Friday.Hope its not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.