Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stewart__Rogers said:
Guys,
I spoke a lady @ Nine Mile office a week ago and she told me that all cases with priority date of sep 2003 and earlier have been transfered to Philly. Other cases are still @ the office and would be transfered after they receive some instructions from Philly.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

I also spoke around that time to nine mile. My case is Oct 10, 03. They said its been transferred to philly. no idea what is going on?

Philly

By the way, does anyone have any idea that the cases getting transferred to philly is good news or bad news?

Navin

naving said:
I also spoke around that time to nine mile. My case is Oct 10, 03. They said its been transferred to philly. no idea what is going on?

thanks guys...thats some information. i have absolutely no idea on what the f*** is goin on. so people, if any other people have any valuable information, please share.

thanks

Sachin
PD: Jan 2004

My case is April 2003 NON-RIR. When I called them, I was told my case is still with VA SWA and will be transferred before the end of March 05. This is all a big mess.

Got 45 Days letter

My LC Transferred to Regional (Philladelphia) on 08/03/2004, and i got 45 Days letter from Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Center
on 12/30/2004. My attorney replayed to 45 Days letter on 01/04/05. Did any one get LC approved after getting 45 Day letter from BRC.

VAMAX said:
My LC Transferred to Regional (Philladelphia) on 08/03/2004, and i got 45 Days letter from Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Center
on 12/30/2004. My attorney replayed to 45 Days letter on 01/04/05. Did any one get LC approved after getting 45 Day letter from BRC.

Can you please provide your case details. Priority dates etc. Thanks.

VAMAX case details

fastergcwanted said:
Can you please provide your case details. Priority
dates etc. Thanks.

LC filed form VA in RIR in EB3 on 04/29/04
LC Transferred to Regional (Philladelphia) on 08/03/2004
Got 45 Days letter from Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Center on 12/30/2004
Replayed to 45 Days letter on o1/04/05.

fastergcwanted said:
My case is April 2003 NON-RIR. When I called them, I was told my case is still with VA SWA and will be transferred before the end of March 05. This is all a big mess.

my 2 cents

I just talked with a lady @ Nine miles office, and she told me that they have not started packing 2004 cases. She also mentioned that they have completely stopped processing cases at the office.

My PD is 04/2004. She told me that they will transfer my case to BRC on/before March'05 :confused: . Dont know what that means?

That's what I have heard as well. I don't get how is this going to really reduce backlog. I haven't seen VA SWA moving since last few months now. This is all INS BS.

Find an attorney

To my knowledge, filing a labor and hence the Green Card is best done by an attorney. I suggest that you find an attorney who will do all this for you and just pay him whatever it takes. Filing it all by yourself may not be all that helpful in the long run

radosavd1 said:
Thanx for response.... :)

I did not even think to do things by myself...it's just that I wanted to know certain things in advance..

I did not have a very good experience with previous company and their attorney .... :mad:
I was told that they duly applied for my GC, however it turned out that the application has never been sent.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

In the end I just wasted buckets of useful time, since my 6th year is about to start I cannot afford any mistakes..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Therefore I am a big sceptic and it doesnt hurt to know what it takes to get GC
:confused: :confused:

you always receive a receipt letter within a week or so after you file for labor. so u know if they had filed for u or not.

Where is my labor certification application?

I applied for labor certification (RIR) and the case was marked as Dec1 2003. It was all fine and dandy till last month, as every friday I used to look for SWA updates. And then one day the updates stopped coming. I am confused where is my application now? I was reading in a forum for "Philly Backlog Eliminiation Center" wherein a person applied on 04/29/04 and he received a 45 day letter. What is the deal about this 45 day letter? Is this true that all the cases from Virginia SWA have been transferred to any of the BECs?

Guys please reply, am and some of my friends from the same office are really confused about the state of affairs.... :confused: :eek:

LCGC

what is next

my RIR Labor Cert was forwarded to DOL Philladelphia in feb 2004. i have told they got the 45 letters last week and mailed the response back this week. what is next. how long we are going to wait here. can some one give some insight. :confused:

India is good

Guys,

just some good words for those who are hell bent on staying in this alien country . Market is India is damn good so no point cribbing over accomplishment of labour/GC whereas if you go back to India , you can earn a good deal.

just my two cents

desi_bunda said:
Guys,

just some good words for those who are hell bent on staying in this alien country . Market is India is damn good so no point cribbing over accomplishment of labour/GC whereas if you go back to India , you can earn a good deal.

just my two cents

good luck to you. i dont plan to go back to a land of bribes, corruption, lousy weather, filthy politicians, oppressive schools for kids, 8am-11pm work hours, slave labor, dirty company politics, and most of all, fat ugly women. rather stay in a country where there is honesty and freedom and earn less, than a hell-hole with a rat-trap.

Love My Country

kudos to you, I do commend your affection for this honest country where you might get arrested due to discrimination, treated like alien all your life, the beautiful women of here never giving you the time of the day and lastly being thrown out of the country to the so called "hell-hole" at the whim of a republican president who feels that the residents are not getting ample opportunities due to immigrants like us. But make derogatory statement about your own country. There are enough non-indians who make those kind of statements.

My friend let me unveil the facade that you so maintain for this amazing county:

Corruption, bribe: Don’t know whether to start all the way back from Nixon or just mention Enron and then companies that followed.

lousy weather: Don’t know where you stay, but this country gets everything from 4 foot of snow to earthquake, tornadoes and hurricanes

filthy politicians: visit this site (http://www.ex.ac.uk/~RDavies/arian/scandals/political.html) it will give you enough information on the great politicians of this country.

oppressive schools for kids: shall we talk about columbine high school or all those nice public schools, take your pick.

fat ugly women: Won’t get into discussion about ugliness, cause that is quite a subjective topic, but obesity for sure is quite a big problem in this country. I never did hear about that problem in the so called “hell-hole” that you mentioned.

India might have all of those problems and more, but it is still my country and I love it for all its good and flaws.

In my defence..

Let me just say that I left out the worst problem india faces. Hypocrisy. Shameless, guiltless, infuriating hypocrisy..

For example here is yourself, bitching and whining about america's problems. Glorifying India. And what are you doing? Youre working in this oppressive america, sending your kids to american schools, eating american food, earning american wages (you send some of it back home dont you?) and visiting american strip clubs (cmon, dont tell me you havent done it. b4 marriage that is..! oh but youre a hypocrite..I forgot..yes you surely havent..)...

If you love India so much, why the hell arent you working right there? working for Indian wages? Sending your children to Indian schools? riding in India's crowded buses? fighting and solving India's problems and not the problems of corporate america? and not lining up the labor department in the hope that just maybe youll get the coveted GC?

Infact there is one worse thing than hypocrisy. It is ungratefulness. Now go back to working for your american boss (dare I say that your american bosses are much better at handling you, and not exploiting the shit out of you than your ex-indian bosses ???)

And hey, atleast america has given you your opportunity. it is the land of opportunities after all isnt it..? atleast dont be a namak-haram. No matter what happens, dont spit on the very hand thats held you.
ofcourse, now you'll say america hasnt done scat for you, you built yourself, you get paid cuz you work...blah blah blah.. I know the drill dude.

"India might have all of those problems and more, but it is still my country and I love it for all its good and flaws"
---- good. please go back. give me your priority date (mine is nov 11, 02).. if yours is earlier than mine that is.

Regards,
S.

ok guys...stop arguing here. Please cease to this nonsense talk. U wanna go to india or not...have ur justifications and do what u want. lets not give other unneccessary and uncalled advices. already shit load of people are pissed off from this labor process, the last thing we wanna hear is advices.

again...please post only relevant talks.

thans

GC_Dreams18 said:
good luck to you. i dont plan to go back to a land of bribes, corruption, lousy weather, filthy politicians, oppressive schools for kids, 8am-11pm work hours, slave labor, dirty company politics, and most of all, fat ugly women. rather stay in a country where there is honesty and freedom and earn less, than a hell-hole with a rat-trap.

Take it easy buddy. Too much venom there. You are going to be still part of India, no matter where you run to. You have made your choice..but don't criticize.

Status
Not open for further replies.