Veterans Where Are You

I'm here. So what's the matter????

BTW, I'm not veteran yet. I was surprised to see my name here.

Originally posted by 1amShantanuB
Edison
pingpong2
dengdeng
waytoolong
PalaipnRarajnam:D
dSatish

Buddy,
You forgot diversity and there you go..you forgot a lot of VETERANS.

Hi 1amShantanuB,

I am still around.

How are you ?

I am not sure if I am veteran.

Have been much busier at work for the last one week or so.

Anxiously waiting for OCT-03, hoping DengDeng posting on speedup would be true.

Thanks

Edison
pingpong2
dengdeng
waytoolong
PalaipnRarajnam:D
dSatish
Hi veteran joker, how are you ?:D
BTW, i won't call any one a veteran unless they have been here for 1 year and posted atleast 200 posts. So PGC,TRC,ar888,dengdeng,cinta etc are true veterans. your close friend pingpong02 is infact one of the most junior members here. If some one posts 300 postings in 1 month, he does not become a veteran :p
Have fun. My job search is going well.

Re: Re: Veterans Where Are You

Originally posted by dsatish
If some one posts 300 postings in 1 month, he does not become a veteran :p

... especially when all a post contains is a link to some kind of fringe fanatic mumbo-jumbo

Re: Re: Veterans Where Are You

Since you like to be called a veteran, i hope that i come back in about few years time for my naturalization and i still find you on this 485 board. :p :p :D :D

Originally posted by dsatish
Hi veteran joker, how are you ?:D
BTW, i won't call any one a veteran unless they have been here for 1 year and posted atleast 200 posts. So PGC,TRC,ar888,dengdeng,cinta etc are true veterans. your close friend pingpong02 is infact one of the most junior members here. If some one posts 300 postings in 1 month, he does not become a veteran :p
Have fun. My job search is going well.

Re: Re: Re: Veterans Where Are You

Originally posted by Fearless
Since you like to be called a veteran, i hope that i come back in about few years time for my naturalization and i still find you on this 485 board. :p :p :D :D

What is the guarantee that requirement of min-5 yrs with GC will not be changed for Naturalization.

They may increase it to 10 years, or 20 years of GC status:D:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Veterans Where Are You

What is the guarantee that requirement of min-5 yrs with GC will not be changed for Naturalization.

They may increase it to 10 years, or 20 years of GC status:D:D

Touchwood man...Let the BCIS buffoons do not read your posting. :D

Originally posted by dengdeng
why you want to be a citizen, isn't green card enough?

Sure, GC is a god-send in the present circumstances(Wasn't I jumping up and down the day I heard my case was approved). I was just trying to make fun out of 1amShantanuB's 20yrs. statement. These BCIS guys were already snoring over the pending cases and I didn't want them to have one more reason of not granting the citizenship to whomsoever it may concern.

:)