Very Worried Please help 2nd Interview?

21abawi

Registered Users (C)
We an email at 10:45am this morning. Hopefully it is just a mistake. Anybody else get this email? Could it be that they sent out the oath letter. Do they usually update case status when the oath letter is sent out?
Any additional info would be appreciated.

San Bernadino Local Office
N400 interview passed 6/12/09. Rep said interview passed and requested approval. Hopefully all is ok. Anybody else have to go for a 2nd interview after passing the N400 interview?

Application Type: N400 , APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.

Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. As part of our standard processing you will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.[/I]

It seems that we should ignore this message. Everyone got it unless he already taken the oath

I've even gotten the same email from USCIS eventhough I became US citizen almost 1 year ago. Interestingly, the SSC* in email does not match mine.

I've even gotten the same email from USCIS eventhough I became US citizen almost 1 year ago. Interestingly, the SSC* in email does not match mine.

Is it possible you put down the wrong SSC number in your portfolio in your account?

i recd the same e-mail and i already had second interview on my n400 and waiting for the oath letter . my file is local office chicago since january 2009

I got the same email also. I already had an interview and was waiting for the oath letter.

I think it is some sort of mistake

Is it possible you put down the wrong SSC number in your portfolio in your account?

Yes, that is the case..I must have put down the wrong SSC number when I first signed onto the online status tool 2 years ago.

Yes, that is the case..I must have put down the wrong SSC number when I first signed onto the online status tool 2 years ago.

and that guy must be in a miserable situation because apparently he did not
complete the oath yet.

I recieved the same e-mail on 08/07/09. Am also waiting on my oath letter since 11/13/2008.

E-mail about "Standard Interview" after the N400 interview

I also received this e-mail and my interview was about 8 months ago. I read on some other websites that it means they have some additional questions. Can anyone give more details about this?

I also received this e-mail and my interview was about 8 months ago. I read on some other websites that it means they have some additional questions. Can anyone give more details about this?

You have no oath letter 8 month after interview?

This email absolutely has nothing to do with specifics of individual cases.
It just reflect a person has at least onece scheduled for an interview and has not completed oath yet.

NO Oath after 8 months!!!

WHB : yes no oath after 8 months!!!! My case was transferred to DC (I dont know why)... I was told at my last INFOPASS that they have requested for it back. So when I got this e-mail I thought it meant my file came back to the DO of my area.... but now I think I am back at square 1.

I am just being patient......

I passed my interview in Chicago, IL on 07/08/09, however because of missing evidence I have been asked by IO for more documents, I sent them out on 07/10/09. On 08/10/09 I got this mail :
Current Status: This Case has been sent for a standar interview...
I called yesterday 08/12/09 to 1-800 and a lady told me the same (Current Status: This has been sent for a......)

I wonder if 1-800 provide accurate information ?
I hope everything is going to be ok

I passed my interview in Chicago, IL on 07/08/09, however because of missing evidence I have been asked by IO for more documents, I sent them out on 07/10/09. On 08/10/09 I got this mail :
Current Status: This Case has been sent for a standar interview...
I called yesterday 08/12/09 to 1-800 and a lady told me the same (Current Status: This has been sent for a......)

I wonder if 1-800 provide accurate information ?
I hope everything is going to be ok

Did you send the requested documents by registered mail?
It sounds to me that they are currently reviewing your case. Schedule an Infopass for a better update on your case.

Thanks Bob, yes did send everything trough UPS and i have the delivered confirmation information that took place on 07/10/2009