Very Urgent- Please help!!!!!

che22

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I joined the new company using my EAD. I think my EAD will be expiring on jul 23rd and I had applied 60 days b 4 and 90.

But previously I was working in H-1B. At this time, Can I still apply for H-1B transfer even after using my EAD and Advance Parole?
Do anyone know how do I check if my previous H-1B is valid or not?

-che22

Hi,
I joined the new company using my EAD. I think my EAD will be expiring on jul 23rd and I had applied 60 days b 4 and 90.
--- After July 23, you need to have valid EAD or H1 status for work, I don’t think you will get EAD in 60 days, you may have to request your employer to pay you when you get EAD after July 23, you may go for iEAD after 90 days to local BCIS office

But previously I was working in H-1B. At this time, Can I still apply for H-1B transfers even after using my EAD and Advance Parole?
--- If you have used EAD you are not on H1 status, you cannot Transfer H1 but you can file for NEW H1. once it is approved it will have no I-94 extended or attached with it, you have to exit US, get new H1 visa stamp and enter US, you can file for premium processing by paying extra $ 1000 and H1 may be approved in 15-20 days
Do anyone know how do I check if my previous H-1B is valid or not?
--- You can check by your approval with EAC, NSC or WAC # on your H1 approval, through BCIS ONLINE, but using EAD you have invalidated it

I-EAD- when you don't have 90 day from the receipt date

After completing 90 days from the date of filing the EAD. If INS not approved, you can get
a Interim - EAD from Local INS.

If your current EAD expiring before 90 days from the date of filing, you can still get the I-EAD from local INS office like Chicago.

By taking a letter from your current employer "stating, you will be terminated from your current position for not having the EAD.
Under the special circumstance INS is issuing I-EAD, even if you have n't completed 90 days.

I also got the I-EAD like this last week. I don't know, which local INS office, you belong to. But it is worth trying.

Good Luck.

KonduKumar,
Thanks for your info. My Service Center is NSC and recently moved to Florida and my local INS office will be Tampa. I tried calling them but onone picks up the phone. My EAD expires on Jul 23rd and I need to decide if I am going to talk to my company. I am afraid if they take me out of the job.
-Did ur company objected u working as a volunteer during the EAD gap and pay u back once the EAD is approved or did ur company just told that it will terminate u from the job?

- How many days b 4 you went to the local INS office in chicago since you said u went b 4 90 days?

Thanks in advance.
- che22

KonduKumar,
Do u think that I can go to Chicago office if My Tampa Office does not issue Interim EAD b 4 90 days?

- che22