Very Urgent Help, please !!!

AnuD

Registered Users (C)
ND Aug 2002, so approval approaching...

Lost job in Nov 2002, had a small work for one month by sponsoring employer... but now again jobless. As it is I don't have employment for seven months and I am desperately looking for job/work/employment of a manner that I would not have any problems at the time of approval.

Now having an opportunity through a friend for maximum four weeks. I thought of routing it through sponsoring employer - obviously, I will be getting less money. However, that friend is having reservations and conditions if routed through sponsoring employer.

His suggestion is to use EAD and work with 1090 in which case I just get payment without salary-slip. I should declare this amount in tax filing - he will do the same.

My point - I won't be having payslips so, there is no employment. Can this be issue for 485 approval ?

Should I take up this opportunity withouth inolving my sponsoring employer ?

You can take the project provided
1. Employer either is ok with this or does not revoke I140 or not Fire you.
2. You will have to use EAD from here on. Maybe you can tell employer that to meet living expenses, you are trying yourself in a McDonalds, so please help .

Jackson - please let me know ASAP

Hi Jackson,

Thanks for your prompt reply on it - my H1 is already expired and I have already used my EAD for the small project I had throuh my sponsoring employer before. Can my I-140 be still revoked ?