• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Vaccinations requirement

SamiaB

Hello,

I am delighted to share that I have been selected for the 2024 DV visa. My embassy interview is scheduled for the end of January, and I have a medical appointment next week. I recently realized that I haven't been vaccinated against Hepatitis B. I plan to have the first shot before the medical appointment and the second shot before the embassy appointment. However, I understand that there is a six-month waiting period for the third shot, and I will be able to receive it at the end of July.

I am concerned about whether this delay in completing the Hepatitis B vaccination series could potentially be a reason for the visa to be denied. Any insights or advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

That will not be a cause for denial.

p.s. don’t create a new thread for each question you have. You can post your questions on the general thread for all the 2024 selectees processing CP, or on one of your existing threads.