USPS Cannot Deliver @ TSC

worldcup

Registered Users (C)
Hi I applied for my EAD and AP renewal to TSC. USPS online update stated..cannot deliver at 1st attemp. Can this be possible during normal working day..??

USPS online Message:
---------------------

Label/Receipt Number: EBXX XXXX XXXU S

We attempted to deliver your item at 10:50 AM on March 9, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Call USPS and confirm that they are delivering at the correct address.

Hi I applied for my EAD and AP renewal to TSC. USPS online update stated..cannot deliver at 1st attemp. Can this be possible during normal working day..??

USPS online Message:
---------------------

We attempted to deliver your item at 10:50 AM on March 9, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Thanks jazzyb.

Looks like I screwed up with POBox number. Sent to wrong PO boxes for 765 and 131 filings. Will resend to corect addresses once i receive back from usps.

thanks.

Could you post the correct address for TX (131 and 765)

Could you please post the correct address for TX 131 and 765 filings?

TIA

Sorry - Mine is case Tfr from VSC to TSC

Sorry - Mine is case Tfr from VSC to TSC.

TSC has PO box address and its confusing.

(My employer does not even care to answer these questions)

I sent to the address on my previous 765/131 approval notice but this seems wrong when applying for renewal.

The address onym previous approvals/I sent few days back which usps left notice: INS, Texas Service Center POBOX 851488, MESQUITE, TX 75185

But this is what i found later from this url .. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=52a46c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD

I-765 ( Paper File )

USCIS TSC
PO Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

I-765 ( E-Filed – Supporting Documentation )

USCIS TSC
ATTN: E-Filed I-765
PO Box 852401
Mesquite, TX 75185-2401

I-131 ( E-Filed – Supporting Documentation )

USCIS TSC
ATTN: E-Filed I-131
PO Box 852685
Mesquite, TX 75185-2685

Any one please help....If we are sending both the EAD/AP for myself and spouse which address we need to choose

Seems like i also scrued up...sending it to
I-765 ( Paper File )

USCIS TSC
PO Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

etc...

Seems this is wrong...

Can SOme one please help where to send the EAD/AP renewal...

please keep us updated. I am about to send out the packages for EAD and AP. If PO boxes don't work, I will try the Courier Delivery:

USCIS TSC
4141 St. Augustine Rd.
Dallas, TX 75227

thanks,

Seems like i also scrued up...sending it to
I-765 ( Paper File )

USCIS TSC
PO Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

etc...

Seems this is wrong...

Can SOme one please help where to send the EAD/AP renewal...

Where from you got this address.. How a Courier Delivery can help..

I am just thinking, to wait and see tomarrow.. Being this is a POX BOX, i hope the USCIS will pick up once a day..got to see tomarrow

I sent to the address on my previous 765/131 approval notice but this seems wrong when applying for renewal.

The address onym previous approvals/I sent few days back which usps left notice: INS, Texas Service Center POBOX 851488, MESQUITE, TX 75185

But this is what i found later from this url .. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=52a46c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD

I-765 ( Paper File )

USCIS TSC
PO Box 851041
Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

I-765 ( E-Filed – Supporting Documentation )

USCIS TSC
ATTN: E-Filed I-765
PO Box 852401
Mesquite, TX 75185-2401

I-131 ( E-Filed – Supporting Documentation )

USCIS TSC
ATTN: E-Filed I-131
PO Box 852685
Mesquite, TX 75185-2685
Mine ead/ap got delivered on monday morning at around 5am.

USPS cannot deliver the package @TSC address

Hi All,

Few days back i'd e-filed I-131 (AP) for myself and my wife. Y'day i mailed out supporting docs for both of us in one package with postal delivery confirmation receipt (tracking #) to the following address as metioned in Confirmation Receipt for the Form I-131: Application for Travel Document.

U.S. Mai:
USCIS Texas Service Center
Attn: E-Filed I-131
P.O. Box 852685
Mesquite, TX 75185-2685

Does anyone experienced the same recently ?. What to do now ?. This is the first time i'm applying without an attorney. Please see the message from USPS...

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:28 PM on August 6, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

USPS online Message:
---------------------

Not to worry, they generally leave a notice, and it will be picked up next day. wait till tomorrow. I saw the same for my applications(I-131), which i sent it in july'08

You are correct jackmate,
satgym73 , don't worry USCIS will pickup next day. same thing happened with my RFE last year.

Not to worry, they generally leave a notice, and it will be picked up next day. wait till tomorrow. I saw the same for my applications(I-131), which i sent it in july'08