Using staples vs paper clips?

algorithm

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys.
This might be a stupid question and I am so sorry if it is indeed a stupid question.

I am filing the GC and RTD. Each appliation has several pages. Should I staple them or use paper clips

From my understanding. I should staple the form pages together and use paper clips to attach the photos, fees, copy of I-94, etc. Is that right

One of my friends told me that I should not staple the form pages. He told me to use paper clips for the form pages. Is that right?

All pages of form such as I-485 might be stapled. However, you should not staple payment checks, photos, supporting documents, etc.

Hello guys.
This might be a stupid question and I am so sorry if it is indeed a stupid question.

I am filing the GC and RTD. Each appliation has several pages. Should I staple them or use paper clips

From my understanding. I should staple the form pages together and use paper clips to attach the photos, fees, copy of I-94, etc. Is that right

One of my friends told me that I should not staple the form pages. He told me to use paper clips for the form pages. Is that right?

OK Sir, you want to make it easy on USCIS, you can follow their directions HERE

Raziel,

Thanks for the Great Tips,
I don't know that USCIS have official guidance on how you prepare the documentation.
Obviously the easier the officer read through your document, the better they understand your case.
Thanks Again :)