Use AP from Canada

gcblues_2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Has anyone use AP to enter US from Canada ? Can you please share your experience ? How long did it take ? I have heard that immigration will be done at Canada Airport not US Airport .

Thanks.

Should be Ok. I entered US from Canada one week ago. The guy just checked my passport and AP which was stamped at Detroit airport. No question asked.
I am not sure about the Airport part. I heard if you use the blank AP to enter US from Canada by Car, you will be asked to the office to get a new 94 form.

Thanks jjcat_gc

Thanks jjcat_gc for your resposne. Can you clarify your comment about stamping at Detriot Airport ? Did you change your flight at Detriot and went to somewhere else in US ? If that's the case at which Airport you did your immigration ? I am flying from toronto to san francisco and changing flight at chicago.

HI jjcat,

You mentioned that If its your first time travelling on blank AP then they will stamp your passport and give new I94. but if its an AP which you already used and you have a valid I94 while driving back to usa from canada do they put any stamp or give you new I94? Do you know any cases like that? Please let me know your valuable feedback asap because i'm going to travel to canada and very tense.

Thanks

Hi,
When I went to Visit Niagara, I went to Canada side of the falls.I am on AP.I used to stay in USA side and go to Canada side.I went 3 times back and forth canada and usa with one AP document. Every time you enter into US, they stamped on the same AP document and gave me a new i-94 for next one year from that date.I have no issues at all.
Hope this helps.

Regards