UScitizenship interview complted. But asked for more evidence (Form N-14) for Proof of Child Support

The Letter from the guardian/parent, and/or letter from the former spouse,
should it say that the applicant is providing financial support to the children ONLY, or should it say that the former spouse is getting financial support too?
The divorce decree does not say anything child support.
I guess, the real question is whether the good moral character requirement is concerned just about children from previous marriage or previous spouse too?

The Letter from the guardian/parent, and/or letter from the former spouse,
should it say that the applicant is providing financial support to the children ONLY, or should it say that the former spouse is getting financial support too?
The divorce decree does not say anything child support.
I guess, the real question is whether the good moral character requirement is concerned just about children from previous marriage or previous spouse too?
It's concerned with child support only. Not every divorce results in child support requirement, especially with joint custody.

Hi RAM9999,

congratulations on getting an Oath Letter!
I have a quick question,
the notary signed letter that you sent, was it from you? and was it notarized in the United States?
Hi all :

I've completed my Interview and the officer said I've passed all the tests and approved for citizenship.

But,

she gave me a Form N-14 for "Missing Evidence for Proof of Child support".

She asked me to get a "Notary public" signed letter saying I'm paying child support for my child who lives in'
india with her mother after my divorce for past 10 years. The officer was asked me to send the Notary public signed letter before May 5, 2010. So I got signed by Notary Public in India and send it to the local USCIS office
(New York).

My timeline:
=========
Interview date : April 4 , 2010
Notary Signed letter sent: April 25, 2010 (due date set by the officer was May 5, 2010)

Have anyone have the similar situations like me.....

My questions is that " When will be my OATH would be ? "

or Do I need to wait for couple of months or request for infopass now ?

Your answers are highly appreciated,,,,, thank you all.

if someone can please clear this I have a son live with my wife ( his mother ) over seas , I am still married do I need to show a child support documents ?

if someone can please clear this I have a son live with my wife ( his mother ) over seas , I am still married do I need to show a child support documents ?

Yes you do. Get your wife to write a letter and notarize it that you are paying child support.