USCIS workers on this forum

wayne57

Registered Users (C)
I was just wondering, do you think there are any people from USCIS who ever come on the forums. They would have a lot of valuable insight.... They probably have some policy against it at work.

I don't any value in your post. USCIS is a large agency, I doubt people have time to track people on this discussion board.

Maybe not, but I'm sure some people look at websites from home that deal with whatever field they work in. For example, I know referees often post on referee specific forums online. Same with truck drivers. But I guess you're right, there's no real value to my post....

Maybe not, but I'm sure some people look at websites from home that deal with whatever field they work in. For example, I know referees often post on referee specific forums online. Same with truck drivers. But I guess you're right, there's no real value to my post....

Actually, wayne, it is a valid point. Government agencies do try to keep abreast of the information floating around amongst their stakeholders. Public Relations types like to know what misinformation they will have to overcome in public meetings.