USCIS Releases Projected Naturalization Processing Times For Local Offices

10.1 months for NYC, huh? That means that I'm about 2.5 months away from IL. I'll believe it when I see it!

Thanks for the good news, Nimche!

"U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) released today the projected times for local offices to complete processing of applications for citizenship from individuals who filed during the summer of 2007."

Does that time frame mean till Oath is done or just till Interview is completed? really unless Oath is complete and one has passport in hand it aint over

"U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) released today the projected times for local offices to complete processing of applications for citizenship from individuals who filed during the summer of 2007."

Does that time frame mean till Oath is done or just till Interview is completed? really unless Oath is complete and one has passport in hand it aint over

I'm fairly positive that by completion they mean "interview has been conducted, and the application has been either approved or denied". I agree with you completely, but I'll take an interview instead of nothing at all.