USCIS Receipting Updates - Weekly??

Imm_Exploited

Registered Users (C)
I wonder what happened to the 'weekly' USCIS receipting update that was due today - August 24, 2007.

While NSC showed as of 08/17/07 of 'touching with their golden hands' I-131 and I-765 applications received on or before 07/18/07, TSC was still receipting 06/30/07 for all three types of petitions (I-485 - I-131 - I-765).

On August 22, 2007, Oh Law even reported checks being encashed for those applications received by NSC on 07/20/07.

I think either the IOs have temporarily moved to issue US Passports to its citizens or they have enmasse deserted the USCIS because calls to customer service are not getting past the minimum-labor-wages-paid screening staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP^^^^^

Looks like all those who filed I-485 - I-131 - I-765 petitions between July 2, 2007 and August 17, 2007 have received their 'Receipt Notices', "Finger Print' notices, EAD and AP approvals.

Every body hopefully understands that I am just kidding. So why is everybody NOT concerned about USCIS not releasing its promised weekly update 'Receipting' I-485 - I-131 - I-765 applications?

well...

BUMP^^^^^

Looks like all those who filed I-485 - I-131 - I-765 petitions between July 2, 2007 and August 17, 2007 have received their 'Receipt Notices', "Finger Print' notices, EAD and AP approvals.

Every body hopefully understands that I am just kidding. So why is everybody NOT concerned about USCIS not releasing its promised weekly update 'Receipting' I-485 - I-131 - I-765 applications?

YES I AM CONCERNED.... but hey.. who's listening to our concerns..We have no say. but just to sit here and wait..and yes. with no complains.

Whatever !
Soon I will be dispensing prozacs or Paxils for myself, this drama goes on for long of USCIS.

BUMP ^^^^

I want all the 'Receipt Notice' waiters to call the USCIS customer service number and bug reminding them that they have not released the August 24 'Receipting Update'

Aug 24 Receipt issued!!!!

BUMP ^^^^

I want all the 'Receipt Notice' waiters to call the USCIS customer service number and bug reminding them that they have not released the August 24 'Receipting Update'

Hey,

I just changed the date on the link for the earlier receipting update to 082407 and it looks like they have an update indeed. They just forgot to announce??

Check this link - http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes082407.pdf

July 24 for NSC !! That progress is awesome!

sr

Thanks srbsrb

Why in the hell the TSC receipting dates for I-131 - I-140 - I-485 - I-765 have not changed from August 17 to August 24, 2007 updates? I do see some improvement for 'N-400' and 'All Other' categories.

Of-course the NSC dates are better, but who is going to question the accountability and competency of TSC?

My take:
1) They have not posted the update yet is as they have not updated the info completely(mind you i just did the same exact thing @ 11 am today and this page was not there).
2) They might send out a consolidated update for this week as well by Fri his week(as Mon is a holiday) and the next one we cannot expect till the end of next week.

So from this doc, NSC - 7/24 filing date, receipt received on 8/24. 1 month diff. i am sure they will do it with more speed now as number of applications after July 30th will be less in number bcoz of many folks filed before fee increase. So Aug filers expect your receipt within 20 days from filing date.

Any concern about TSC??

Is there any one who has sent their applications to TSC between July 2 and July 16, 2007 concerned with the August 24 'Receipting Update' from USCIS??

This does make me concerned. My application was received on July 18th (as per the postal notice) - however, the checks have not been cashed yet and I definitely did not get any receipt notice. What should I do - whom should I contact?

jnlk,
Mine was sent to NSC on July 20th.....same scenario as yours. I called USCIS today...they wont answer anything as we are supposed to wait atleast 90 days from date of filing before we call them.

Keep fingers crossed....coz as per them we could get aour receipt # anytime now.

This does make me concerned. My application was received on July 18th (as per the postal notice) - however, the checks have not been cashed yet and I definitely did not get any receipt notice. What should I do - whom should I contact?

One of my colleagues sent his application on 07/24 to NSC and he received an e-mail from the attorney's office yesterday that they got his receipt ! I guess it is a matter of luck now !

--sr

I thought that the receipt notice will come to us. So it goes to the attorney? Will the attorney get all the receipt notices (for 485, EAD and AP)? How about the FP notices - will those go to attorney as well?

I thought that the receipt notice will come to us. So it goes to the attorney? Will the attorney get all the receipt notices (for 485, EAD and AP)? How about the FP notices - will those go to attorney as well?

Both the attorney and you receive everything for uscis. I received my receivets, I don't know if my attorney received his.. I'm sure he did but have not called me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

No receipt for July 3rd filing at NSC

What's going on?
I am EB2, I 140 approved from TSC.
No checks encashed. kind of worried..

I think it depends on what G-28s you signed

In my case, the following happened:
All AOS (I-485, AP, EAD) receipts: We never got those. They went only to the attorneys.
FP notices: We got those in our mail, and so did the attorneys. My attorneys also scanned copies of those and sent to us.
I-131: Only our attorney received the AP approval, and they are also going to get the RFE on the same for my wife.
EAD: We received the approval notices (and the card), and our lawyers received nothing.

So, I guess it depends on what G-28 forms you have filled out, and what USCIS thinks should go to you, and to your lawyers.

In my case, the following happened:
All AOS (I-485, AP, EAD) receipts: We never got those. They went only to the attorneys.
FP notices: We got those in our mail, and so did the attorneys. My attorneys also scanned copies of those and sent to us.
I-131: Only our attorney received the AP approval, and they are also going to get the RFE on the same for my wife.
EAD: We received the approval notices (and the card), and our lawyers received nothing.

So, I guess it depends on what G-28 forms you have filled out, and what USCIS thinks should go to you, and to your lawyers.

I hope they send everything to me, because I'm worried my attorney haven't called me...