USCIS Receipting Updates - Weekly??

Interesting Update from USCIS!!

As of 11:20AM (EST), the August 31, 2007 'Receipting Update' from USCIS has been removed from the earlier page.

Try this link now and you will be lead to a page where it says "No content item selected".

We must keep looking at the USCIS Web site regularly to see if they have a 'September 7, 2007 Receipting Update.

Sincerely - IE

August 31 Receipting Update Released - TSC CLOSED since 06/30/2007

The August 31, 2007 'Receipting Update' of the USCIS has been released and I am quite shocked at the abnormal delay of the TSC in opening the application packets compared to NSC.

After the labor day, I am planning on consulting a civil lawyer (not an immigration lawyer) to look at the possibility to sue the USCIS, especially the TSC for absolutely 'no action' since 06/30/2007.

In the home page, there is a section in the right hand side, which says "Important Alerts", In that click on the link "Latest USCIS Application and Receipt Update". This will give you the latest application receipt dates, however not sure about the authenticity of the information

Thanks. USCIS keep changing places...Previously it was used to be in press release and now under "Important Alerts" ... Isn't it hide and seek?

Agreed ... a permanent link on the homepage will be helpful. I wonder how the immigration law website posts the update first ...

Got 485 receipts but none for EAD and AP, anyone on same boat?

I got the receipt numbers for mine and my wife's EAD,485 and AP from the check that was cashed by USCIS.

My company attorney sent me the 485 receipts for both of us.

He says he hasnt received the receipts for EAD and AP.

But he also has the receipt numbers for EAD and AP.

Anyone on same boat?