USCIS going through Audit

Man!!! I have no trust in Bio notices anymore. They don't mean shit. I serioulsy believe that Bio notices are randomly generated by their system and send out to the applicants just like an Auto reply.

When i went to do mine last month, I met this guy in the line who was there the 6th time to do his. So Guys, whenever you receive one, don't get your hopes high.

Noman74 said:
Man!!! I have no trust in Bio notices anymore. They don't mean shit. I serioulsy believe that Bio notices are randomly generated by their system and send out to the applicants just like an Auto reply.

When i went to do mine last month, I met this guy in the line who was there the 6th time to do his. So Guys, whenever you receive one, don't get your hopes high.

I do not get my hopes high even if I receive mailer from CIS. Few days back i got mailer that turned out to be an address change confirmation.
than another mailer...wow.. what could it be. It was a response to my written case status inquiry made to them 8 months ago (sometime in january)... :mad: