uscis background check

saamy21

Registered Users (C)
Hi i just cleared OPM national agency background check will i pass the USCIs check. for opm they did fbi-fingerprinting and fbi-name check. and will any FOIa request have negative effect for immigration thanks.

Why are you getting checked by OPM? Are you a naturalized USC or an LPR contractor or a nonimmigrant being petitioned by a Gov't agency?

Thanks BigJoe5

Well there is no reason I think it's the same check USCIS do . So am all clear I hope so for N 400

Hi i just cleared OPM national agency background check will i pass the USCIs check. for opm they did fbi-fingerprinting and fbi-name check. and will any FOIa request have negative effect for immigration thanks.

IIRC OPM does not request a FBI Name check unless you are being processed for a high level of Security Clearance (which only US Citizens can get). they do request a NACLAC or a NACII. If you passed that there should be no reason to not pass the USCIS checks. (IBIS/Name Check etc).

Thanks VivaLasVegas
The very basic background check for opm is NAC national agency check which include fingerprinting, name check. and ins check