US Citizenship | Lost Interview Notification Letter

quickquestion

Hi - I have lost the interview letter sent to me for the us citizenship.

I have interview on 10/9/2008.

Should i go to USCIS cetner without the letter or is there a way to get another one before the interview?

Thanks!
Sharana

Get an Infopass appointment if you can to get a reprint. If there's no Infopass dates available before your interview, go to interview without letter and explain that you lost it.

Lost Interview letter??????

Hi,

You lost IL?? If I ever get the IL in this lifetime after my namecheck passes I will put it in the lock and key and put guards to protect it:))

Just kidding..

Do what Bob suggested you will be just fine:)

Regards

Did it work out?

Hi - I have lost the interview letter sent to me for the us citizenship.

I have interview on 10/9/2008.

Should i go to USCIS cetner without the letter or is there a way to get another one before the interview?

Thanks!
Sharana

Could you please post what happened? Did you get a letter to reprint? Did you go for the interview without the letter? If so, how smooth the process was?

i m DV winner 2011 interview date is 6 Oct.i m fully prepare for interview.Interview Required Documentation like Selectee notification letter which i received from KCC that paper i have lost.but i have photo copy that paper with yellow letter.i am going to show this photo copy paper that day.now my question is shall i face any problem in interview board for photo copy ??How important is it to carry that paper with yellow letter to the interview.???

thanks

i m DV winner 2011 interview date is 6 Oct.i m fully prepare for interview.Interview Required Documentation like Selectee notification letter which i received from KCC that paper i have lost.but i have photo copy that paper with yellow letter.i am going to show this photo copy paper that day.now my question is shall i face any problem in interview board for photo copy ??How important is it to carry that paper with yellow letter to the interview.???

thanks

Your question is not about US citizenship.

Ask in the DV lottery section: http://forums.immigration.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Lottery-Visas-DV