US citizen parents sponsoring over 21 son..

Who knows...DOS said 38% of the EB2 quota had been used by the end of the first week of November(per December's bulletin.) but now all of a sudden they seemed to have "saved" a lot of quota.

F1 should resume it's movement starting from October(one month at a time, hopefully). Have you received a choice of agent and address form at all?

so far, I got nothing.

COS from B2 to F1 while waiting for immigraiton

Finally, I got my COS approved from B2 to F1. It took them 4 months and 1 week. I was really depressed during all this time coz I was told by every one and even lawyers that B2 to F1 change of status doesn't occur normally and with a pending family based immigrant petition this is totally impossible.
I always thought that why would some one stop me from education, this is inhumane. So guys keep on doing hard work and you will get the reward.

Great news, congratulations!!! Now you will be able to adjust while still going to school. Are starting next month then?

Finally, I got my COS approved from B2 to F1. It took them 4 months and 1 week. I was really depressed during all this time coz I was told by every one and even lawyers that B2 to F1 change of status doesn't occur normally and with a pending family based immigrant petition this is totally impossible.
I always thought that why would some one stop me from education, this is inhumane. So guys keep on doing hard work and you will get the reward.

Reg. How long i can stay in USA

Hi

I am on H1B Visa and my wife on H4 Visa. My father-in-law and mother-in-law is getting their citizenship and my sister-in-law has already file for my wife. If i am loosing my H1B Visa then can we stay long time if my father-in-law will file my wife file. What forms need for filing and getting valid and legal rights to stay in USA. Please reply me.

Thanks
Yash

You may have posted this question in the wrong thread.

Hi

I am on H1B Visa and my wife on H4 Visa. My father-in-law and mother-in-law is getting their citizenship and my sister-in-law has already file for my wife. If i am loosing my H1B Visa then can we stay long time if my father-in-law will file my wife file. What forms need for filing and getting valid and legal rights to stay in USA. Please reply me.

Thanks
Yash

Reg.

Thanks
Yash\

Can you suggest me where should i post my question?

Hi pls help me!
Here is my case. My father is a US Citizen, born in US. He filled a I-130 for me and my family (F3) in Sept/2007 here in Brazil (CP). I received the packet 3 and sent the documents saying I´m ready for the interview. Now they scheduled the interview for September 29. I have to do all medical exams, and bring all the papers. My question is.. after I do that interview I´ll have to wait the 8-10 years for the visa become current and then ACTUALLY get the GC? Is it normal to do this interview, pay the $400,00 for each GC, the medical exams, etc that early?

Thanks!

eWalker

By the way, April 15 2002 reminds me of the dreaded April 15 2001 *shrugs*

ULTRON

Wow, ultron, you are soooooo close now. Nov 1st I bet you can send your papers in. I wish I had your priority date!!!
Well, I was expecting 1 month forward move actually. What do you guys think? This is a new fiscal year now, why is it so slow???? We'll see how things go from now on.
I haven't received choice of agent or affidavit of support yet, so I guess more than a year of waiting is ahead....