US Citizen Certifcate not returned with Passport!

GChopes

Registered Users (C)
Is this normal? Our certificates were not returned with the passports! Anyone had similar experience?
:confused:

lo,
I got my Passports nine days after I applied and Nat Certs four days after passports.

lo,
I got my Passports nine days after I applied and Nat Certs four days after passports.

GcHopes
Thanks. one more question, how did you sign the nat, cert ? The IO made me write my name on my photograph and now I am not sure how to sign the cert ? What did you do ? I mean did "sign" on the photograph or write the name and is you nat. signature identical to that on photograph's ?

The naturalization certificate SHOULD actually be signed exactly the way it is on the photograph.

Even otherwise, there is no reason to worry at all. Sign both ways, if you like, side by side, in brackets/parentheses etc.

I signed my Nat Cert with my regular signature. On my picture they made me write my full name which is not really my signature. I don't see a problem with this. I remember the officer told me to write my name on the photo not sign it.