URGENT !!! primary sponsor dies !! help needed for spouse!!

Sorry to hear that, its heartbreaking and difficult to understand what the family must be going thru

Sorry can\'t help much in this area. My heartfelt condolence to the wife and the lil kids. May god bless and ease their pains.

Hope99

Sorry to hear this

Please convey mine and my families heart felt condolences to your friend\'s family and children. I think following the "hardship" logic is most viable given that there are two US citizen involved. But I was wondering if staying in US is a good option for a single mom with two kids in this economy.

Very sorry about what has happened.

If there is no way to go through Imm. laws and policies, please let organizations like isn.org know about such things. They might be of great help.
And writing to a congressman might help sometimes.

I hope and pray that the affected family get enough help.

heartfull condolence

My heartfull condolence for the bereaved family. I think there won\'t be any problem Just get in touch with a good attorney he will help out. Just curious to know where did it happen and rest of things

No Title

Sorry to hear that.....It\'s painful to hear this ...

Does any one know of any case who got killed in Sept. 11 th tragedy. I heard that INS has allowed some of them on humanitarian grounds but I am not sure.

-raju

I feel so terrible!!!

My heart goes out to the family and friends. May god help them through this tough time.

My heartfelt condolences to the family

This is really very unfortunate. I hope the family gets quick and best treatment from INS.

Really, this is a heartbreaking news ...

I pray to God to give the family, the strength to face this tragedy.

Since the children are US citizens, I believe the mother can continue to live here saying that it would be in the best interests of the children. This would be allowed, atleast until, the children attain the age of consent.

About I-485 status : I would suggest a good attorney !!

Our heartfelt sympathy and condolensces

Please convey our condolensces to the bereaved family. They will be in our prayers... I hope everything worksout okay for the family.

Ram Mohoni

This is indeed tragic. Please pass on our condolences to the bereaved. Since the child is a born US citizen I think there should be some concession for the mother. Look for a good lawyer. Good Luck to her and the family
Ram

Heartfelt condolences from me and my family.

We pray to god to give enough strength and courage for the lady and her two children to survive this ordeal.

Heartfelt condolences to the family !

Hopefully something will work out for the family. I think it would be best to get in touch with the company\'s attorney through whom the 485 is filed. We shall pray for the bereaved family.

thanks for your sympathy and helpful suggestion

Maald, I want to thank you for your kind words and sympathy. It\'s
going to take lot of courage for the bereaved family to overcome the
terrible loss. Can you post you email address?
Also it seems the sponsporing company can approach the Senator to
grant an exception in getting the green card. Hope that works out

Again thanks for all your support( I shall convey to the family)

sorry to hear ....my deep condolences...to her family

I know somebody who can advise well...if you want to talk to some attorney...pl. email me...hi_satish@msn.com

Immigration Laws are not ignorant and Cruel about such events -- She can stayhere is she wants to

I am not an attorney. based on what I know, I can say this much.
The following are the options:-

1.Try continuing the I-485 till it is approved. I good attorney should be able to get that done.
2.Try applying for I-360 (Special Immigrants). With this she will get an EAD immediately and can stay in this country till the immigration process is completed. Reason is the children having born here are US citizens.
3. Will definitely need financial help in ensuring proper compensation claims from Insurance and also pursuing the immigration options. she should get organized with this