Urgent Please ( Revalidation):: Confused

sunnyr

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys !!

I have sent my passport for revalidation on Dec 15.
My SL date is 17 Dec.
My H1B stamp has expired on 03 Feb 2003 and will be one year old on Feb 2004.
I do not think that DC will start process my passport by Feb 06 2004.

So Now i am getting panic that i might not get stamp because my stamp would be one year old by the time DC will get it .

Does anybody with same situation ????

Thanx a lot for yopur help !!

Sunny !

Even that my SL date is much before visa expiry date?

which date is important :: SL date or DC date ??

thanx
sunny

Hi,

Finally I received my PP bk frm DC after I sent back with 221(g).
Here is the detail summary:

1.Original Submission of PP receched St.Louis - Aug 15th

2.From St.Louis reached DC on - Sep 28th

3. Got back my PP with 221(G) issue Visa office looking for more in detail from my employer about me on Dec 20th,2003.

4. I sent back to Visa office with all required documents and reache Visa office on Dec 22nd,2003.

5. Stamping on my passport was done on 2nd Jan 2004.

6. Finally completed printing visa on my PP and was shipped on 5th Jan 2004.

7. Today (01/06/2004) I received my PP with stamping on it all set

I hope this infomration will be useful for all them.
Good luck guys!!

Arvind

sunnyr,

my ,last Visa got expired on July 1st 2003. At the same time I had valid approval notice from another employer.

Thanks - Arvind

H1 Validation 1 Year Old

Sunnyr
The date at which WA .DC officer taking your passport for processing for stamping.

Stamping Problem

I have one concern regarding stamping in my passport. I was on H 4 visa, which was expiring in Oct.2003 when we sent it to Dept of State for revalidation here in the USA and after sending it, I got the job & my H1B petition was approved under premium processing and got my new I-94. Now after 3 months, due to unacceptable photo reasons, they returned my passport without new stamping and cancelled the old stamping saying “with out prejudice” and asked us to resubmit it.

Now,

(1) Should I send it back with fresh photos to get the revalidated stamping of H4. Can my status be changed by getting new H4 visa stamping though I already got my H1B approval or

(2) Is there any problem with staying here (or traveling out) with that cancelled visa on my passport or

(3) Should I wait for my next visit to India to get H1B stamping instead of H4 now. Will there be any problem in India (in getting H1B stamping) if I decide to keep this cancelled one.

I w'really appreciate your guidance.
Thanks,