Urgent please respond.(H1 stamping issue)

sidshar

Registered Users (C)
My Condition is a bit tricky. I just changed my job from Compny A to B. My H1B of old comapny is Valid till Jan 2006. My new H1B is still under processing which I expect to come thru in January 2005. I got a medical emergency in India and I have to gow to India in a day or two. The earliest stamping date in Delhi consulate is 8th Feb 2005 for stamping. Can I comeback on the approval notice and old h1b without waiting till february to get it stamped In india. If no what are the other options I have.
Thanks, I would really appreciate your quick response on this. Thanks.

sidshar said:
My Condition is a bit tricky. I just changed my job from Compny A to B. My H1B of old comapny is Valid till Jan 2006. My new H1B is still under processing which I expect to come thru in January 2005. I got a medical emergency in India and I have to gow to India in a day or two. The earliest stamping date in Delhi consulate is 8th Feb 2005 for stamping. Can I comeback on the approval notice and old h1b without waiting till february to get it stamped In india. If no what are the other options I have.
Thanks, I would really appreciate your quick response on this. Thanks.
yes, you can return with comp A valid visa on your pp

Hi Great_Guru,
So does it mean old company stamped visa and new company's approval notice is sufficient to return back to country. I would appreciate ur response on this.Thanks.

Show your new company approval notice, they will issue I-94 card according to the new company visa dates.

Yes YEs

sidshar said:
Hi Great_Guru,
So does it mean old company stamped visa and new company's approval notice is sufficient to return back to country. I would appreciate ur response on this.Thanks.
YES

I am also same situation

I have valid visa passport upto Aprl'2006 and changed employer and got new H1B approval. So i can go with valid visa with new H1B approval and back to USA.

anybody did with out anyproblem at time of entering back to US.

Last edited by a moderator: