Urgent please Help !!!!

MonaAnand

This is for my cousin's immigration issue.Right now she is living in India.
Issue is that :-
She was lived in USA from Jan 2005 untill April 2009. But in April 2009 she went back to INDIA.
they were U.K. resident before they come to USA.
They were came to USA from London in B1/B2 Tourist / visitor visa(10 years multiple visa) in Jan 2005 with family( husband & kids) .
When Her Tourist visa was valid at that time she applied for Labor Certification.And her Labor certificate got approved in 2005.
In between that she applied for my I-140 & I-485 in EB3 category.

But her I-485 get denied because of I-140 got denied. When her I-140 was get denied so applied for reappeal(RFE's) for I-140.

But problem is that her I-94 was valid upto 2006. I-140 is still pending in USCIS.

Her date in EB3 category is not current .

she did 2 years teaching certificate course in USA & also worked as Volunteer for 2 years in USA .

Can she come back to USA again with the same tourist visa because her visa is still valid until 2014 & I-140 is pending in USCIS but situation is that she overstayed?

There is no any stamping in passport about her overstaying in USA when she return back to her country from USA .
Is it possible to come back to U.S. again?
Is it true there is new law of giving work permit to illegal immigrants?

Please give your precious advice as soon as possible.

Since her I-485 was denied and she left the US, she ended up accruing an overstay. She is banned from the US for 10 years. Since she never turned in her I-94 before it expired, that is proof that she overstayed. No such proof needed on her passport.

Can she come back to USA again with the same tourist visa because her visa is still valid until 2014 & I-140 is pending in USCIS but situation is that she overstayed?

There is no any stamping in passport about her overstaying in USA when she return back to her country from USA .

Yes, it is true...in La La Land, not the US however.

Is it true there is new law of giving work permit to illegal immigrants?

Since her I-485 was denied and she left the US, she ended up accruing an overstay. She is banned from the US for 10 years. Since she never turned in her I-94 before it expired, that is proof that she overstayed. No such proof needed on her passport.

I agree with this one. It'll take some time. meaning a 10 years of waiting because of that case. If in the event that you want this case to be resolved by a company, be sure to check their standards especially when the service is online and for Global Visas. Always check for information. Have you tried to follow up it to the embassy?