Urgent please help

vs12345

Hello All,
I have applied for a new H1B visa in california and have the approval through company X technologies and not yet started working through them so i donot have paystubs.
Now company Y in california offered me full time and says they can do an H1 ammendment without paystubs. Company Y says i can start working for them from Nov13th . So is it legally possible to join company Y???
company Y says only "H1B approval documents and the offer letter from company X " is required for this ammendment.

1. If company Y applies for H1 ammendment and if i receive the receipt/acknowledgment, with this can i start working immediately (or) should i wait for the ammendment getting approved.

2. How long for this H1 ammendment approval takes in california(company Y filing without paystubs for my new H1 visa)

3. I am worried since once i start working for company Y and if there is any rfe on the H1 ammendment in between, does legally can i stay here (or)need to go back india.

4. Is this approach risky???

5. If it is risky is it advisable to work for company X and get two paystubs and then do the H1 transfer to company Y???

6. I am from india and new to this kind of stuff and employer Y is saying that we can do the transfer by the ammendment(they are asking to sign document that says reimbursment of H1 costs if quit within some specific time) and they want me to join them immediately.

Please help me in continuing my stay in U.S any help is greatly appreciated.

It is understood that you have not worked from 1 Oct 2007 to present.

October whole month pay stub is missing. (Means, "by rule", you are out of status)

There is no amendment business here, you have to transfer your H1 to company Y. (Same like any other transfer)

Inorder to verify your h1 status, USCIS will definitely ask paystubs. If you do not provide your pay stub your H1 may be get approved but not status.

You will get H1b approval without I 94, so you can not work for company B unless you go out of US and get your visa stamped
and re-enter & get your fresh I 94 card to start your job with company B.

Hello All,
I have applied for a new H1B visa in california and have the approval through company X technologies and not yet started working through them so i donot have paystubs.
Now company Y in california offered me full time and says they can do an H1 ammendment without paystubs. Company Y says i can start working for them from Nov13th . So is it legally possible to join company Y???
company Y says only "H1B approval documents and the offer letter from company X " is required for this ammendment.

1. If company Y applies for H1 ammendment and if i receive the receipt/acknowledgment, with this can i start working immediately (or) should i wait for the ammendment getting approved.

2. How long for this H1 ammendment approval takes in california(company Y filing without paystubs for my new H1 visa)

3. I am worried since once i start working for company Y and if there is any rfe on the H1 ammendment in between, does legally can i stay here (or)need to go back india.

4. Is this approach risky???

5. If it is risky is it advisable to work for company X and get two paystubs and then do the H1 transfer to company Y???

6. I am from india and new to this kind of stuff and employer Y is saying that we can do the transfer by the ammendment(they are asking to sign document that says reimbursment of H1 costs if quit within some specific time) and they want me to join them immediately.

Please help me in continuing my stay in U.S any help is greatly appreciated.