URGENT Please Help - 9th year H1 ext based on Approved Labor

Desiguy786

Registered Users (C)
Gurus/Attorneys,

My current 8th year H1 is valid until end of May 2007 from employer A, we applied for 9th year ext and got a big RFE. As a backup, can I transfer my H1 to employer B and get 1 year extension (until May 2008) based on my approved labor from employer A ??

Any inputs/suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Gurus/Attorneys,

My current 8th year H1 is valid until end of May 2007 from employer A, we applied for 9th year ext and got a big RFE.
-- what is the RFE?? reply the RFE. did the employer A file I-140 for you? was I-140 approved or pending??
As a backup, can I transfer my H1 to employer B and get 1 year extension (until May 2008) based on my approved labor from employer A ??
-------------- the USCIS may send again RFE all depends what is RFE

Any inputs/suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
---------

Hi Ginnu,

Following is the RFE, yes employer A applied I 140 in Nov'06 and is pending.

In short, My RFE is asking for..
Current number of employess: DHS records indicate that the petitioner has filed a disproportionately higher numberof H1b, and/or L-1 petitions than the number of employess shown on the petition. Submit an explanatoin for filing such an unusally high number of peitions in proportion to the low number of employees shown on you petition.

Copies of all H and L approval notices, petitioner's organizational chart, Form 941 Quarterly wage report, Payroll Summary, Federal Income Taxes, IRS tax return filing status transcripts, lease agreement, floor plan, office photos etc..

Consultants and Staffing Agencies: If the petitioner is, in any way , engaged in the business of consulting, employment staffing, or job placement that contracts short-term employment for workers who are traditionally self-employer, submit evidence to establish whether a specialty occupation exists for the beneficiary.

No matter whether the alien will be working within the employment contractor's operation on projects for the client or whether the alien will work at the end-client's place of business - uscis must examine the ultimate employment of the alien, and determine whether the postion qualifies as a specialty occupation. Please clarify the petitioner's employer-employee relationship with the beneficiary and, if not already provided, submit a description of conditions of employment as provided in contractual agreements, statements of work, work orders, service agreements, or letters from authorized officials of the ultimate end-client companies where the work will actually be performed that lists the name, descritipon of the duties..etc..

Hi Ginnu,

Following is the RFE, yes employer A applied I 140 in Nov'06 and is pending.

In short, My RFE is asking for..
Current number of employess: DHS records indicate that the petitioner has filed a disproportionately higher numberof H1b, and/or L-1 petitions than the number of employess shown on the petition. Submit an explanatoin for filing such an unusally high number of peitions in proportion to the low number of employees shown on you petition.

Copies of all H and L approval notices, petitioner's organizational chart, Form 941 Quarterly wage report, Payroll Summary, Federal Income Taxes, IRS tax return filing status transcripts, lease agreement, floor plan, office photos etc..

Consultants and Staffing Agencies: If the petitioner is, in any way , engaged in the business of consulting, employment staffing, or job placement that contracts short-term employment for workers who are traditionally self-employer, submit evidence to establish whether a specialty occupation exists for the beneficiary.

No matter whether the alien will be working within the employment contractor's operation on projects for the client or whether the alien will work at the end-client's place of business - uscis must examine the ultimate employment of the alien, and determine whether the postion qualifies as a specialty occupation. Please clarify the petitioner's employer-employee relationship with the beneficiary and, if not already provided, submit a description of conditions of employment as provided in contractual agreements, statements of work, work orders, service agreements, or letters from authorized officials of the ultimate end-client companies where the work will actually be performed that lists the name, descritipon of the duties..etc..

the RFE is for employer he need to reply that.

"As a backup, can I transfer my H1 to employer B and get 1 year extension (until May 2008) based on my approved labor from employer A ??"

what do you mean by backup?
your new employer can file H1 extension for you as RFE is not related to your status it is for employer A and if B dont have any problems like A then USCIS may approve H1 transfer/extension for B