Urgent - Online 131 - AP - photo

prasaud

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I filed my 131 online and now I need to send the supporting documents. Can someone please give me the photograph specifications for Advanced Parol. Do I need to send a general passport size photograph or do I need to send "frontal view with right ear..blah..blah..

Also, Please give me a list of supporting documents for AP

Thanks

supporting docs for electronic AP

I Just filed electronically too, and got the list of supporting docs from the instructions for paper filing. I was confused for a while...

I got pics (2 copies) done at COSTCO.

I sent
1. H1-approval/(old) and new application's receipt
2. Biographic pages and visa stamp from passport (colored photocopy)
3. I-485 receipt/I-140 approval

Cover letter

I think that was it, but I don't have the complete list with me..its at work. But anyway, follow instructions in the paper based application...Oh yes, I sent mine to TSC.

prasaud said:
Hi,

I filed my 131 online and now I need to send the supporting documents. Can someone please give me the photograph specifications for Advanced Parol. Do I need to send a general passport size photograph or do I need to send "frontal view with right ear..blah..blah..

Also, Please give me a list of supporting documents for AP

Thanks

picutre

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply but can you tell me the picture specifications. Do I need to send passport size photographs taken at Cosco or do I need to follow the same instruction given in I 131 form. Thanks for your advice

"You must submit two identical color photographs ofyourself taken within 30 days of the filing of thisapplication. The photos must have a whitebackground, be printed on thin paper with a glossyfinish, and be unmounted and unretouched. NOTEigital photos are not acceptable.The photos should show a three-quarter frontal viewof the right side of your face, with your right earvisible and your head bare (unless you are wearing aheadress as required by a religious order of which youare a member).The photos should be no larger than 2 by 2 inches.From the top of the head to just below the chin, theimage of your head should be about 1 and 1/4 inches.Using a pencil, lightly print your Alien RegistrationNumber (A#), if any, on the back of each photo."

prasaud said:
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply but can you tell me the picture specifications.

Do I need to send passport size photographs taken at Cosco
---------------------YES
or do I need to follow the same instruction given in I 131 form. Thanks for your advice

"You must submit two identical color photographs ofyourself taken within 30 days of the filing of thisapplication. The photos must have a whitebackground, be printed on thin paper with a glossyfinish, and be unmounted and unretouched. NOTEigital photos are not acceptable.The photos should show a three-quarter frontal viewof the right side of your face, with your right earvisible and your head bare (unless you are wearing aheadress as required by a religious order of which youare a member).The photos should be no larger than 2 by 2 inches.From the top of the head to just below the chin, theimage of your head should be about 1 and 1/4 inches.Using a pencil, lightly print your Alien RegistrationNumber (A#), if any, on the back of each photo."