Urgent - No WAC no. for H1 transfer yet, Employers not paying salary

anu73_in

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My husband's employer applied for his H1 transfer under regular processing in Dec 2006 end.

Employer is not paying him salary since last 2 payroll dates. He keeps saying he cannot pay me until the WAC no. comes in?

He nor his lawyer is telling us if they have received any receipt for submitting the application or not?

Please help....is it right what he is saying?

Thanks
Anu

that is the reason it is always recommended to join after recieving the reciept and see yourself.

How do you know ? your employer field a nH1 petition on your favor .

E=anu73_in]Hi,

My husband's employer applied for his H1 transfer under regular processing in Dec 2006 end.

Employer is not paying him salary since last 2 payroll dates. He keeps saying he cannot pay me until the WAC no. comes in?

He nor his lawyer is telling us if they have received any receipt for submitting the application or not?

Thanks
Anu[/QUOTE]

The employer told us today that he hasn't received the receipt either.

great guru said:
that is the reason it is always recommended to join after recieving the reciept and see yourself.

How do you know ? your employer field a nH1 petition on your favor .

E=anu73_in]Hi,

Thanks
Anu
[/QUOTE]