Urgent - Need to travel next week

Sumita1980

Registered Users (C)
Firstly, I apologize for posting this in this forum. I feel that the majority of the real experts reside here and I am in desperate need of some advice.

I have applied for my 4th AP on a pending employment based AOS. My current AP expired in July. I have a valid H1b visa also but it is NOT STAMPED on my passport. I have the approval valid for 2 more years. I use my advance parole each time I travel in and out of the country.

I have to travel next week internationally. If I don't my employment is in jeoprady. Based on my research on this forum, given that I have a valid H1 I should be able to leavel the country prior to my advance parole approval and then re-enter on it when it is approved.

Can someone please confirm two things for me please

1) Is my research is correct? Can I leave the country prior to my AP getting approved and re-enter on my AP. Again this is due to the fact that I have a H1b visa

2) Is this still the case even though I DO NOT have my H1b stamped. I don't know if it matters that it is not stamped since I will be reentering on my AP. I have never entered the US on my H1b and use my AP all the time.

Please experts and guru, respond to me. I really am stressed out and need some honest advice. I cannot explain how emotionally wrecking this has been to me.

Sumita

Anyone?? Please reply??

Firstly, I apologize for posting this in this forum. I feel that the majority of the real experts reside here and I am in desperate need of some advice.

I have applied for my 4th AP on a pending employment based AOS. My current AP expired in July. I have a valid H1b visa also but it is NOT STAMPED on my passport. I have the approval valid for 2 more years. I use my advance parole each time I travel in and out of the country.

I have to travel next week internationally. If I don't my employment is in jeoprady. Based on my research on this forum, given that I have a valid H1 I should be able to leavel the country prior to my advance parole approval and then re-enter on it when it is approved.

1) Is my research is correct? Can I leave the country prior to my AP getting approved and re-enter on my AP. Again this is due to the fact that I have a H1b visa

2) Is this still the case even though I DO NOT have my H1b stamped. I don't know if it matters that it is not stamped since I will be reentering on my AP. I have never entered the US on my H1b and use my AP all the time.

Please experts and guru, respond to me. I really am stressed out and need some honest advice. I cannot explain how emotionally wrecking this has been to me.

Sumita

There is a provision for you to get AP approved. Fax one expedite request with evidence of your urgency to 402-219-6344 or 402-219-6171, if it is NSC and NSC will respond within 72 hrs. Please check if the fax# is correct with National Customer Service Center.

I have applied for my 4th AP on a pending employment based AOS. My current AP expired in July.
I have a valid H1b visa also but it is NOT STAMPED on my passport.
--------------------------you DONT have H1 VISA you have H1 approval notice and dont mix Visa stamp with H1 approval notice H1 approval notice you get is from USCIS and Visa is under DOS and you get VISA from US consulate or US embassy
I have the approval valid for 2 more years. I use my advance parole each time I travel in and out of the country.

------------------------- you can leave US but if you want to use AP for entry to US then you need approved AP before you go out of US

1) Is my research is correct? Can I leave the country prior to my AP getting approved and re-enter on my AP.
--------------read above
Again this is due to the fact that I have a H1b visa
----------------If you have valid H1 VISA stamp in your passport then you can enter US before the Validity of Visa stamp expires

-----------------if you want to enter US on AP then you need approved AP in hand before you depart US or Get H1 visa stamp from US consulate then enter on H1 status with H1 Visa stamp
Sumita
-----------------