Urgent: N-400 Filing Question

"Has your current spouse ever used a previous legal name?"- Yes OR No

The question above is part of the "Current spouse" details. Here, my wife is completing the N-400 form and this question relates to me but I have only one legal name, for example, Bill Clinton since my childhood and never used any other name. So, what should I write on the above question's answer?
Please help me with this.
Thank you.

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has received your form and is currently processing your application, petition, or request. This notice informs you that USCIS is able to reuse your previously captured fingerprints and other biometrics. USCIS will run the same security checks and use your biometric data as in the past, however, it is not necessary for you to appear at a USCIS Application Support Center (ASC) for a biometrics appointment. The biometrics fee will not be refunded.

The above-mentioned notice I just received after submitting my N-400 application. Does it mean I do not have to do any types of biometrics unless USCIS sends any further notice? Also, does it impact the case processing time as well? Because when I looked into the USCIS website it says more than 10 months but in My case status only mentions 4 months but earlier on it showed 10 months.

I would appreciate it if someone helps me with the issue.

Thanks and Regards
Shyam Kumar

It means USCIS will not be scheduling a bio appointment for you. They will use your previously captured biometrics to conduct the required background check. Not having to wait for the bio check appointment should cut down on the normal processing time.

It means USCIS will not be scheduling a bio appointment for you. They will use your previously captured biometrics to conduct the required background check. Not having to wait for the bio check appointment should cut down on the normal processing time.
Thank you Sm1smom
I really appreciated the answer, it helped me a lot,

Regards