urgent information needed

rtom

Registered Users (C)
hi everybody

good day,

My wife's VISA application was rejected twice in Chennai (for J2). Now i do not know waht to do ? If i ask my wife to apply once again by changing the application slightly ( I mean purpose of visit : visit husband, time : 12 months : ) and also show a invitation from her company in India saying that Once she returns, she can join the company. Will this way help her getting her VISA ?/
Else If i can get my H1B processed ( premium processing), will that enable her to get a H4 visa ??

By the way, I am doing science,

thanks,
ramesh @ Riverside CA

Else If i can get my H1B processed ( premium processing), will that enable her to get a H4 visa ??

yes, since she doesn't have to prove non-immigrant intent.

Ramesh
No matter how many times you apply, outrightly they will reject without accepting any of your explanation. Do not ask her to re-apply and waste money.
Please process for H1 and bring your wife without any hassles to USA. This is the safest way.
Kalingan.

logic

Whats the logic of rejecting J2 when J1 is permitted ??

i do not understand ...

They are holding your wife (J-2) as a ransom in India so that you (J-1) will safely return back to India. Your wife in India is indirectly assuring the American consulate that you will be returning back. This is the logic.
akalingan

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks K

hi
thanks for the information..
one more querry, if i ask my university for a H1 processing ( premium) then how long it takes for me to get it done ??

thanks
ramesh

Any time during the year you can process through your University.

First of all, check whether you are subjected to two year HRR. If you are subjected then you will have to get the waiver (it takes one year) letter from USCIS.
Secound, If you are not subjected to HRR then get an approval letter (advisory opinion) from USDS (it takes 4 months). Upon receiving one of those letters you are authorised to change your visa to H-1.

After filing your H-1 petition you will get a " Receipt Notice " in less than two or three weeks. If you do your premium processing in less than 6 weeks you will get your H-1 visa in hand.
akalingan@yahoo.com