urgent!!!!! how to renew iEAD????

sentil

Registered Users (C)
I got iEAD from local INS on January, it will expire in September, but I have not received formal EAD from INS, how can I renew my iEAD because I use it to work currently? Should I submit another EAD application to INS in June and wait for another 90 days to get another iEAD from local INS or just replace current iEAD in local INS when it expires. Urgent!!!!, please share your idea!

A little confuse

I already have iEAA, but in case when it expires I have not received formal EAD from INS, should I apply for EAD to INS again or just use old recipt of application of EAD to get another iEAD in local office

Apply for a new EAD (why the i prefix?)

What does the AVM say when you verify with the EAD receipt number? If it says it is approved on a date long ago, then your EAD is lost. So you have to apply for another EAD (yes, new app, photos, check etc.).

If it says it is still pending, do you want to risk going out of employment status or spending about 120+ bucks? Remember you should have a valid EAD to work when you are an adjusteee (and H1 or L1 is not valid).
True, EADs don\'t come predated (before approval date). So there is a chance that your still pending EAD might come with a new date.

Think that you spend that money to get a ticket in "black market" for the star war-clones movie:))

jaxen, please give me more explain..

My situation is AVM is still playing pending song, no formal EAD approval, should I apply EAD before 3 months when my interim EAD expires again? I dont care the money, but I just do not want INS to be confused. if I need to reapply, should I attach a copy of my interim EAD? Can I use old receipt several times?

INS confused :))

Yep. it is better to apply for a new EAD. You will get a new receipt number so there wont be any confusion. Attach a copy of interim EAD. Send the app as if you are renewing the EAD.

Did you try to talk to an IIO about your EAD? Maybe that will throw some light.