Urgent help needed

luckyleo08

140 – Just Approved (As per employer)
485 – more than 180 days since filled

Don't have any documentation, except finger print notice
No EAD No 485 receipts No labor approval doc No 140 tracking.

How will I be able to switch employer, I do have an offer.

Thank U

----------------------wait for the approval notice ( they may not give you copy)

Don't have any documentation,
except finger print notice
----------------------------I think on fingerprinting notice you may be having I-485 reciept number. go to online status and punch that number and see what status online shows.

Thank U

Get the I-485 filing reciept. I-485 is YOUR petition and employer or lawyer cant refuse the I-485 filing reciept to you.
it seems you are still on H1 status. let the new employer file H1 Transfer and once you get H1 transfer filing reciept join the new employer. AC21 can be filed later when you join new employer.

**make sure I-140 is approved.
*** get copy of I-485 filing reciept

you can get your Labor Case No - if you know your Labor Filed date

Don't have any documentation, except finger print notice

Thank U

Hi Luckyleo08,
You can get your Labor case No/ Job Title / Prevailing Wage Etc from the Following link. I got mine from this, when i was in your situation. Also go thru the other link given below with procedures to get them.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=180600

Note for Persons in this Forum:
-----------------------------
Persons who know their Case no (labor), Pls validate it with flcdatacenter.com and post your comments. It will be helpful for many in luckyleo08 situation if it is valid website and can be trusted.

Thanks
Susi

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go....

Hi LuckyLeo,
I have followed the way given below....

1. Go to this Website : http://www.flcdatacenter.com/

2. On Your left corner click Perm Data under heading Case Disclosure Data

3. Based on your Priority Date download either 2005/2006/2007 text files. These files are based on the Fiscal years, for example : 1/10/2005 - 9/30/2006, If Your PD is 11/19/2006 download 2007 text Files.

4. Open the Text file and Search for your Employer name (ex: IBM) Or Case Number. Copy all the rows you get in your search to another notepad.

5. Look for Decision Date in the copied file around your PD and get your data (Copy Complete row).

6. The above copied row will be in the below said CSV Format (2007 Format).

Case Number,Application Type,Decision Date,Case Status,Employer Name,Employer Address 1,Employer Address 2,Employer City,Employer State,Employer Postal Code,2007 NAICS US Code,2007 NAICS US Title,US Economic Sector,PW SOC Code,PW Job Title 9089,PW Level 9089,
PW Amount 9089,PW Unit of Pay 9089,Wage Offer From 9089,Wage Offer To 9089,Wage Offer Unit of Pay 9089,Job Info Work City,Job Info Work State,Country of Citizenship,Class of Admission.

7. PW SOC Code, PW Job Title 9089, Wage Offer From 9089 - These are the Labor Information you need to know.

Thanks
Susi