Urgent Help! Need permanent job offer letter.

artusa

Registered Users (C)
Help please. I have EAD, and prority date is March 2003 in EB2. I need an EVL stating I have permanent job offer from the company. I am currently contracting. Any employers willing to help out?, please PM me.
thx

artusa said:
Help please. I have EAD, and prority date is March 2003 in EB2.
I need an EVL stating I have permanent job offer from the company.

I am currently contracting.
---------------ask the company where you are contracting. why the other employer will give you permanent job offer letter???? what will be the intrest of that employer??
Any employers willing to help out?, please PM me.

----better get the letter from the company where you are working. what is the problem of that company giving you letter??
thx
you wrote "Filed AC21- 08/10/06" if you filed request for AC21 then you have attached new employer permanent job offer letter, why you need new letter?

ginnu said:
you wrote "Filed AC21- 08/10/06" if you filed request for AC21 then you have attached new employer permanent job offer letter, why you need new letter?

Cos I lost the job this week that I had used to file AC21. I do have contract opportunities though, but need permanent job offer letter. Current contract employer is not desi and so may not provide salary in the evl instead of hourly rate.

Thank you for your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if there is any one who knows that their employers may be interested, I can try to switch the current contract over to them in order to get the permanent job offer letter.
thx