URGENT - Green Card to be Revoked

Is it problem being supported by relatives from foreign countries while LPR ?
The problem is when you don't have a job for a long time and are NOT being supported by a spouse, parent, or other relative. That's when it becomes suspicious where your finances are coming from.

Well said. Many people seem to try and treat the greencard as if is was just a perpetual visa and work permit and then get surprised when they get into trouble over this. The term "permanent resident" is rather easy to interpret. Just combining the definitions of the two words from a dictionary gives a pretty good interpretation of the basic requirement for keeping ones greencard.

And irony is that people having greencard do not want live here and who lives here do not get the green card :D

This is a very interesting discussion. However, all of your ideas are purely hypothetical. In one of the threads I read a posting about a guy who is a GC holder and comes to the US for a couple a days every year and in reply to the IO's question "How long have you been out?" he says "Only 2 weeks".
So I am inclined to believe that IOs do not have any info about when you leave the US. They only know when you come back.

That is a half part of story. IOs do not let him know that they know that he lies. During one borderline trip all of sudden that fellow will get a jolt from IO that his days are counted and will be given a "Final notice" if he will still keep on doing the same for a long time.

Guys this is a very informative thread.

Does the CBP records all countries you visited each trip if you listed them in the CP form?
If yes how to they records the countries visited by family memeber travelign with you if only one of the family memebers filled one form for the entire family and if different members visted different countries during that particular trip.

Guys this is a very informative thread.

Does the CBP records all countries you visited each trip if you listed them in the CP form?
If yes how to they records the countries visited by family memeber travelign with you if only one of the family memebers filled one form for the entire family and if different members visted different countries during that particular trip.
If the different family members visited different countries, they should each use a different customs form. If they used the same customs form, CBP probably won't know about the different countries visited unless they can get that info from the airlines. But you never know how much they know or don't know about any particular individual, so don't base your actions on the assumption that they don't know.

Your employer

Is your employer based in the US ?. Getting paid in US $ ?. Did your employer deploy you overseas ?.

If so you have a valid case not to loose your green card.

I am student of these IT ************, so I know about it. I even know that the system they use is called "IBIS", which, like you said, connects all various federal systems.

So there is info from police, USCIS, DHS, Airlines, IRS, DMV, ... so of course it takes just a click to view ones travel history especially if ones travels by the air.

I really doubt this. If one drove to Mexico( use a rental car) and flew to another country and then came back to the mexican border, rented a car, and told the border agent that he/she was out of the country 4 days only, they would not know any different.
Those databases are not only not linked,but aren't used to track movement of regular people.

If one drove to Mexico( use a rental car) and flew to another country and then came back to the mexican border, rented a car, and told the border agent that he/she was out of the country 4 days only, they would not know any different.

Haha, this is what I've been recommending doing :)
Although crossing the border on foot gives you even more credibility.

Which airport is best to choose If you have spent a lot of time abroad as a Green Card holder and want to return to the US for good?

Los Angeles Airport

Based on my experience for past 10 years, Los Angeles Airport is the easiest. Never been asked any questions other than casual & friendly questions that were asked after stamping.

I had 3 bad experiences before, Twice in Atlanta & Once in Chicago.

Funny

Like I've mentioned in some other thread, the only situation in which I think it's possible is when you leave the US on foot and go to Mexico. There is no border control and I don't think the Mexicans share with the US the info regarding people who fly out of Mexico. Somebody test this theory, please! :)

I think it is safer to cross the borders illegally!! like illegal immigrants from mexico,, but in the opposite direction :) so u ll be sure 100% that no body have exit records for u from the USA..... :)