URGENT!! : B2 ->> H1B -->Lokking for First time H1B Stamping

apachemono

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,

I am looking for some experience/suggestions in this post. I have seen some great postings here which are of great help to other people in similar situations. I am also hoping the same.
My situation is that I came to US on B2 3 years back from Australia. I got B2 changed to H1B here and changed it multiple times since then. I am looking to goto India in the first quartre of 2007 which means that I will have to get the H1B stamped. Is Canada advisable for stamping or New-Delhi?

Any expert suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to all you guys who make impact in other fellow humans' lives.

God Bless!!

If you are going to stamp for first time in your passport be cautious, some time Canada/Mexican embassy may ask you to go to India for stamping.

apachemono said:
Hello friends,

I am looking for some experience/suggestions in this post. I have seen some great postings here which are of great help to other people in similar situations. I am also hoping the same.
My situation is that I came to US on B2 3 years back from Australia. I got B2 changed to H1B here and changed it multiple times since then. I am looking to goto India in the first quartre of 2007 which means that I will have to get the H1B stamped. Is Canada advisable for stamping or New-Delhi?

Any expert suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to all you guys who make impact in other fellow humans' lives.

God Bless!!

Would it be a smooth sail in New Delhi ?

Thanks Great guru for taking time our and replying back.

I might not consider the Canada option then. What according to you is the risk of goin to New-Delhi (I am from North India) and getting the Visa stamped there? Anything you'd like to suggest??

Thanks again in advance for your time...

apachemono said:
Thanks Great guru for taking time our and replying back.

I might not consider the Canada option then. What according to you is the risk of goin to New-Delhi (I am from North India) and getting the Visa stamped there? Anything you'd like to suggest??

Thanks again in advance for your time...

I came here on B2 visa and In year 2005 I went to Canada and got Stamped. What I heard was You can't go to Mexico to get visa but Canada is fine. If you go to web site for US Embassy-Mexico, They mentioned clearly that If you enter in US on B2 visa than you can't come here to get visa Stamp.

Another thing when you apply for Appointment, they do ask this question that how did you enter US, When did you get Last visa and where. So I am GUESSING (AGAIN GUESSING) they do tell you over there only if you should go to india or NOT.
I hope this help you.

Sajan Patel