prasaud

Registered Users (C)
Here are the details of my US immigration status:

EB2, PRIORITY DATE: AUG 2001
----------------------------------------------------------
I 140 - Approved in May 2006
I 485 - Applied and pending since May 2006, Vermont service center
At present working on EAD and re-entry permit is Advance Paroll

I have contacted US senators office and Vermont service center and from both side I got the same response that my case is pending because of some security clearance, My case has already passed the processing dates, which is now August 2006 for EB2

My Canada immigration status:
I have been approved for canadian PR. Immigrant Visa expires in 3 days and have to land in canada within 3 days from now

QUESTION:
---------------------------------------------------------
Can I land in Canada and re-enter US using Advance Paroll, without jeopardizing my US-GC process. Please advise. Should I land in Canada?

Anyone in the same situation Please share your experience

Thanks

I have contacted US senators office and Vermont service center and from both side I got the same response that my case is pending because of some security clearance, My case has already passed the processing dates, which is now August 2006 for EB2

I have been approved for canadian PR. Immigrant Visa expires in 3 days and have to land in canada within 3 days from now

QUESTION:
Can I land in Canada and re-enter US using Advance Paroll, without jeopardizing my US-GC process. Please advise. Should I land in Canada?

Thanks

Yes You can do that. But while you are going for Landing your I-94 will be taken. Only thing is do not mention authorities about your Pending Green card.

Tammy,

Thanks for your quick response. As I have mentioned in my previous message that I have only Advanced Paroll, which means the border officer is going to know that my 485 is pending. What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Tammy,

Thanks for your quick response. As I have mentioned in my previous message that I have only Advanced Paroll, which means the border officer is going to know that my 485 is pending. What are your thoughts?

Thanks

I meant it Canadian authorities

QUESTION:
Can I land in Canada and re-enter US using Advance Paroll, without jeopardizing my US-GC process.
----------YES
Please advise.
Should I land in Canada?
----------------that you have to decide
you can read the link:
http://www.notcanada.com/?

Thanks
----------------
When enter Canada the Canada immigration don’t take your I-94. if you take flight to Canada from US then it is treated as domestic flight and they don’t take your I-94. If go by border post to Canada then at border Canada immigration don’t take your I-94 ( if you want you can take out I-94 from Passport ) but if you give your I-94 to Canada immigration they will take it.
You have Valid AP and once enter US then show the AP to US immigration at border. if Coming by flight then US immigration is at Canada airports before you take flight for US you face US immigration at Canada airports before taking flight to US. You don’t have any problem your I-485 is PENDING and not approved at this time.