Updates:Did you file your 140&485 before Sept 30th 2005 retro deadline?

Does this mean your 140/765/131 is approved on 10/19?

java2king said:
The online status for me first showed "Your Case has been approved and new cards have been ordered for you"

Then the case status changed to "This case has been approvedandd an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice....."

Does this mean the cards have been already sent?

TSC
140/485/765/131 RD - 09/28
140/765/131 - AP - 10/19

ZOOMDOOM said:
EB2 PERM aproved on 09/29
485/I-140 reached VSC 09/30 @ 9.30 am
Oral Talk with lawyer : 485/I-140 receipt recevied 10/26 @ 3.00pm

Good Luck for everybody
Attorney said that he got receipts for people who sent on 29th , but not ours.

Anyone Live outside VSC region

Guys

Just to make sure, any of you who got receipts for 485/765/131 live out side VSC area. If so please let us know.

Thx

Processing times

I just saw the processing dates released on Oct25th. Looks like VSC is the slowest. All the rest are processing much recent dates on I140, EAD etc.

I Live in Florida.

babuhere said:
Guys

Just to make sure, any of you who got receipts for 485/765/131 live out side VSC area. If so please let us know.

Thx

I got receipts almost 10 days back for all 140,485,765,131. I live in Florida. I did concurrent filing, posted on 9/28 reached VSC 9/29.

Thanks

mantar007 said:
I got receipts almost 10 days back for all 140,485,765,131. I live in Florida. I did concurrent filing, posted on 9/28 reached VSC 9/29.

Thanks
Is your case a substitution case or you used your own labor. I am wondering if the labor substitution by any chance is a reason for us not to get our receipts yet

Any more step children ?

Are there any VSC's stepchildren left out without receipts ?
Mine go delivered to (EB-2) VSC on Sept 30, but still haven't received any receipt... :(

babbi said:
Filed before Retrogression EB2.Any idea how long to get EAD&AP?
Perm-7/31
I140&485 App Date:- 9/29.

thx
babbi

Hi All,
Can I get any update from you guys,the Fedex reached VSC on 29-sep-2005,I never received any Receipts nor my checks got encashed I am still waiting...is any one on same Boat??
thx
babbi

Hi ,

I did concurrent filing and was delivered to VSC on 28th .
Haven't received any receipts and the checks were also not yet cashed.
Waiting for some update in my case.. :confused:
:(
Thanks

DSLStart, Babbi and padmakumar, Dont worry.
There are so many people waiting for receipts like us. I am also in the same boat. My compnay has just started receiving recipts for the guys who are filed on or before 28th sep.
I think we might have to wait another week.
We can not do anything but waiting.

Thanks
Vj
padma kumar said:
Hi ,

I did concurrent filing and was delivered to VSC on 28th .
Haven't received any receipts and the checks were also not yet cashed.
Waiting for some update in my case.. :confused:
:(
Thanks

VJ2004 said:
There are so many people waiting for receipts like us. I am also in the same boat. My compnay has just started receiving recipts for the guys who are filed on or before 28th sep.

Thanks
Vj
Now, I am tired of this. I thought this week will be the end of this wait, but it doesn't seem so. VSC is moving like a turtle I believe, other centers have issued receipts for people who sent on 29th too. Doesn't that message on that 1800 number say - if it is past 4 weeks we can enquire or so. Aren't we past 4 weeks by tomorrow.
chicchu

Thanks for that cheer up VJ2004. Whats ur case, u too in same boat dude?
Guys anyone else getting any insider info thru attorneys abt this situation?

VJ2004 said:

Thanks
Vj

VJ2004 said:

Thanks
Vj

Thanks VJ2004.

Thanks for sharingDSLStart, Babbi, padmakumar & VJ2004.
Let us wait, its better they take some time rather than making some mistake.(one of friend got RD as 10-19-2005 his app reached on 29-Sep-2005 to VSC)

chicchu said:
Is your case a substitution case or you used your own labor. I am wondering if the labor substitution by any chance is a reason for us not to get our receipts yet

Mine is a substitution case only. I think VSC is not doing in order because i am seeing some pals still waiting on their receipts who has sent before me.

Thanks

Got 1/4 receipts?

Does this mean something is wrong? Filed I-140,485, EAD, AP and only got I-140 recipt back. (3 days after filing - around Oct 12 - Visa dates current for my country)

Nope ! I dont think so . I think they are taking more time to process the rest of applications, other than I-140. They are processing I-140s First.

peterpundit said:
Does this mean something is wrong? Filed I-140,485, EAD, AP and only got I-140 recipt back. (3 days after filing - around Oct 12 - Visa dates current for my country)

got I-140 receipt Number

Hi all,
My concurrently filed EB2 package reached VSC on 10/3/05, eventhough was sent as sameday FedEx delivery on 9/30/05.Today, on enquiry by my employer with the USCIS 800 number, we got the I-140 receipt number. None of the other checks are cashed yet.Nor have we got any receipts in mail.
My lawyer screwed up the Caption on the package as EB3 instead of EB2.
I have written mails to GWB, Hillary Clinton( Iam in NY state),Local Congressman, and Ombudsman, to accept my case as filed on time( last day 9/30/05- my labor got certified- PERM only @ 10.30AM on 9/30/05) when EB2 PD was current. Ombudsman and Congressman have replied that they will follow up and investigate.Something better than doing nothing about it.
I feel that my lawyer is simply useless.so far I had to take lead in every step of this process, and am suffering due to his inefficiency.
Will keep this forum updated about the outcome.
BTW, the USCIS website case status check, says my application was received on 10/25/05, eventhough the 800 number guy told that the package was received on 10/3/05.( we know that from FedEx tracking info!)

EB2..india
Perm--labor cert...8/22/05
concurrent filing I140/485 TSC..fedexed9/23/05
RD/ND ..9/26/05
EAD approved..10/12/05
I 140 approved ..10/12/05
Parole approved..10/18/05
Parole pending for minor child(mess up in the name... initial receipt notice had principal applicants name on the minor's receipt)
FP notice with FP code with a scheduled date arrived ..10/20/05
(485 receipt also had an advice for us to schedule biometrics)
RFE.. for medical exam received on 10/22/05