Updated RFE\'s wait/approved Table

No Title

Hi OCT2000,

could you please update my info in the RFE Table? (srini123 -- approved on 05/14)...

Thank you for your efforts!!!

Srini

No Title

OCT2000,
Entries that shows in your table is only for 1 RFE, I had 2 RFE\'s as follows:

1st RFE:
Issued 4/9/01
Attorney Advised me 4/18/01
Attorney Replied 4/20/01
INS AVM Received 4/30/01

2nd RFE:
Issued 4/18/01
I received it 4/21/01
Attorney Replied 5/21/01 (took time due to complications)

Please update. Thanks.

Also could you create a colume for difference in date (AVM received RFE - RFE replied) and another colume for date difference in (Approval - AVM received RFE). This help how long it takes for certain actions to occur.

No Title

ATTN: TO THE FOLLOWING USERS

PLEASE POST YOUR CASE UPDATES.

Hanuman
Mohammed
oct1399
v-lost
va1234
Same Boat
pk485
naveen kumar
sursha
Shakti 98
geecee
VSC0498
Ranjan
ndp
mupix
Cool j
taka digi
nhwaiter
jey
GCPatient
luk
kaykay
VSCRD1199
stacy
mera kya hoga
Saurav Ganguly
Ashok Rai
bene
NDSep
dsr
Snadar
taurus
vkg
vscoct99
greencardseeker
rnemani
rjose
Mdmacri
vinayak
Xueping
xing
daydayup
simpleguy
green guy
beegee
GCBoy
gali
venkat999
GC_On the way
maddi2000

No Title

OCT2000,Please update my approval date.
Rfe replied5/3
RFe recvd5/15
case apprvd 5/21
Thanks for your efforts.

No Title

RFE sent to attny. on 04/12/2001
Attny rec\'d on 04/16/2001
RFE contents: A copy of letter from employer indicating their continued interest in hiring me. Copies of paystubs for the past two months.
Attny sent the above on 05/15/2001
AVM says rec\'d RFE docs on 05/21/2001.
My case has dragged on forever, and who knows how much longer. EB3, PD Dec\'95, FP done in 03/01.

No Title

Just called INS. at 5:30pm and the AVM says the RFE docs were rec\'d on 05/21 and that it is taking approc. 360-540 days for such cases. However because preliminary processing was done in this case before the RFE, it is now taking 0 days for processing!!
Now this makes me nervous. As you can see I have waited for >6yrs and I don\'t know what to expect.
Although I must say it is good to see many of you getting your GCs.

regards.....

No Title

I have no Idea when my case will be approved. So, I have No Updates to make worth its name:)

VSCRD1199

No Title

Hello Chandra:

I have the same RFE receipt date as you. (5/21).
The message says the same thing. In fact, first it
said 180 days for processing, then 0 days, then 180 days,
not 0 days.

Let us keep posted.

No Title

OCT2000, here is my update on case status:

RFE received by INS: 5/22/2001
Waiting for approval.

Thank you, OCT2000.

No Title

Please update my info:
I am already in the spreadsheet.
RFE: 4/17/01 Replied: 5/8/01 RFE REcd: 5/14/01 Approved:5/22/01

No Title

In my case reply for RFE received on 05/21/2001. AVM was updated same day itself. I am EB3 India with PD 06/1999. Dates not current yet.

No Title

Well, I don\'t know whether to believe this or not, as many of you have indicated about issues with the AVM messages saying one thing one day and something else on another.
Anyway Just called INS and the AVM says that this case has been approved and the approval notice was mailed out on 05/23/01. So I won\'t beleive it until I actually receive the approval notice after having gone through all the hurdles in these past 6+ years. I should point out that 80-90% of the blame for this screwup is primarily the attorney I was using. I would not in a 1000 years suggest anyone use this attorney. If possible I would even reccomend you pull out from this nasty guy and process your case with someone else who is more courteous and efficient. Take this as a wise advice, believe me a good attny. will make a lot of difference. I probably would have been eligible for citizenship in a year or so if not for this wise ass attny. I was stuck with.

cheers everyone, will post again as I get an update.

No Title

OCT2000, I have created a file, which contains data from your most current, and then I went as far as May 10, 2001 to see anyone who got missed in your update having an RFE. I excluded people having approvals without RFE\'s.

I did a simple statistical analysis to approximate the when AVM gets updated for an RFE and when to expect Approvals.

The list is sorted by (1) By Approval Date, (2) By RFE Received, (3) Bye RFE Replied, to see the latest trends.

No Title

I am trying... I check on the board who is getting approval, and tallying it with my spread sheet, and will periodically upload my spreadsheet to the board.

No Title

RFE replied on 17th May and received by INS on 22nd May. Expecting
approval. REF for (Employment\'s letter,last 3 pay stubs, 2000 year w-2).