Updated RFE\'s wait/approved Table

No Title

here is the html version of updated RFE table incase if any of cannot access spread sheet.

No Title

Add mine.

PD:10/22/98 EB2 INDIA RD:10/22/99 ND:10/27/99 FP:03/06/01

RFE Issued:04/12/01 RFE Replied:04/30/01
RFE Received: 05/07/01 485 Approved: Soon!

No Title

OCT2000,
Please update my entry in the table:
RFE issued 4/23/2001
RFE replied 4/27/2001
RFE received 5/4/2001

Is there a trend anyone can detect? Looks like they don\'t look back at a case until atleast a month has passed since the RFE was issued. Could this be the case?

No Title

I am posting here a new version of table sorted by RFE received/replied/isuued . At this point we cannot arrive to any opinion how they are processing RFE\'s. But certainlt we could able tell if more more people updates this table with all the details.

No Title

Details:
EB1 India; RD/ND 11/99; FP 3/10/01
RFE Issued 4/11/01; Replied 4/19/01
Seems like EB1 post RFE approvals have slowed (my opinion)
november99

No Title

Please fill the blanks by particiapting on this RFE trend table.

Here is the latest version of RFE table.

No Title

Update: RFE issued April 6, RFE replied May 1st, RFE received by AVM on May 14th.Approval........hopefully soon

No Title

OCT00:

Please delete "wanttoknow" on your list \'cause it\'s the same as Josel Wang, and I don\'t know how to fill in the blanks on your list for "wanttoknow", thanks in advance!!
wanttoknow is the same person as Josel Wang

No Title

Here is the latest RFE Table, but it still has lot of empty cells.

Please post all the required fields here so that we can we have a complete picture on what\'s happeing on RFE\'s.

Those who were listed on this table please post your complete details. Thanks.

No Title

Just spoke to a IIO about my RFE (receipt date May 02). I was told that the case could take any time between 14 days to 2 months from the receipt date as per the numbers quoted on the RFE request notice.

I guess the INS takes some perverse pleasure in delaying things as much as possible !!

No Title

2nd RFE issued 5/10/01. waiting for the notice, EB2 ND 3/00. 1st RFE VSC received on 4/11.