Update on CSC AILA liasion meeting 03/26--No good news

bankebihari123

Registered Users (C)
I talked to my lawyer....She attended 03/26 CSC AILA liasion meeting...No encouraging news...

First news is that BCIS is not entertaining any fingerprinting fax inquires...They are strictly going by JIT....
My fingerprint is expiring next month last week....and my ND
21-DEC-2001...So they will entertain any inquires only after JIT crosses 21-DEC-2001...when they will issue any new FP notice etc.etc....Looks like we are screwed ...No chance for any approval for me at least another 5-6 months i feel..because they will issue new FP notice then rfe then what not... so i have resigned to my fate of not receiving GC for another 5-6 months

Second news...485 approval is on the bottom of the prority list for BCIS...They are now concentrating on EAD/H1B and AP approvals....485 approval is least important to them...They want to clear the backlogs in the EAD/H1B and AP categories.....
Which is kind of funny because by not approving 485 they are adding to the backlogs ...people filing renewal EAD/AP and getting renewal FP notices....
Classic case of a dog trying to bite his tail...

Third news is that CSC AILA liasion meeting is every month now...
next meeting is on 30th april ...so will let you know if i get any updates......

Guys/Gals i would like to wish best of luck to all and to myself...
But situation looks bleak...I think it will be A MIRACLE that can get us our GC's in a reasonable time...

:mad: :( :eek:

How about the Oath time?

I have passed the interview in 10-21-2002.And I was waiting the notice of the oath.What's erverything about the Oath in CSC ?
Thanks!

You're a dec guy, crying for 5-6 months. I'm a november guy, and I'd be happy to get my approval in 5-6 months ..

if I get it that is ..

5 to 6 months for Dec guys?? Again, feeling bad for not applying in VSC.
We are stuck in Oct date( in JIT) from last september. Still no change even after 6 months. Hopefully they will start processing. Even the EAD/AP dates are not moving. I don't think these guys are working on anything. God! Wake them up.
-PS

Originally posted by bankebihari123
They want to clear the backlogs in the EAD/H1B and AP categories.....
Which is kind of funny because by not approving 485 they are adding to the backlogs ...people filing renewal EAD/AP and getting renewal FP notices....
Classic case of a dog trying to bite his tail...

The dog is very smart, because every renewal EAD is $120, renewal AP is $110. It's like a perpetual money machine.

AILA update

Hi Guys

I just registered to this forum, very good forum helps lot.

I am in Q for I 485, MY ND is April 2002 ,so sure it gonna take end of this year get GC.

I got an email from my attorney regarding AILA meeting, says due to war currently they are auditing F1(reason sept 11) cases, they gonna finishe it in next 2 to 4 week, then they will start working on I485.

But 2 attorny 2 different story.... is't it ?

This is just an update....

:confused:

There are so many rumors about what was said at the CSC liaison meeting that I don't know what to believe. For what it's worth, I tend to believe pceefan's post from a couple of days ago rather than what I have read in this thread but only time will tell.

What I find interesting is that so many different stories seem to be coming out of the same meeting. I'm sure the BCIS didn't contradict itself in the meeting so the different accounts of what was said must be originating with attorneys.

pceefan's post:

Hi Everyone

My lawyer says she attended a Lawyers association meeting with the INS today. INS has promised to clear all 2001-485 pending cases in the next 2-4 weeks

All means that all cases with a ND till end Dec 2001. So I guess all cases with WAC-02-075 should get cleared according to her.

request members on this forum to check with their lawyers whether
1) there was such a meeting at all
2) whether these dates mentioned by my lawyer were actually promised

Something to cheer at the start of another excruciatingly painful, waiting, worthless week.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77805

CSC Liaison Meeting Summary for 03-26-2003 (03-30-2003)

http://www.lewslaw.com/US_Immigration_Updates.htm#03302003b

CSC Liaison Meeting Summary for 03-26-2003 (03-30-2003)

Receipt Notices
A number of cases filed in February 2003 have not received receipts. These appear to be primarily cases, which were filed with the lower fee. CSC indicated that headquarters is working on this problem and hopes to issue receipt notices in the future (time line unknown). CSC was requested to advise the local BCIS offices of this problem, so that cancelled checks could be presented in lieu of the receipt when applying for an interim EAD card. For those needing to travel and thus requiring a receipt, CSC will entertain a request and issue a receipt (processing time could be 30 days).

Adjustment Applications
The adjudication of these cases is not a priority at this time. Inquiries can only be made on cases that are 30 days beyond the date noted on the Just in Time Report. CSC is not in a position to adjudicate cases just because fingerprints may be expiring. Notices for re-fingerprinting will be issued.

Employment Authorization Applications (EAD)
The processing of EAD applications should improve in the future. CSC hopes that by the end of May 2003, processing time will be within 90 days.

Request for Evidence (RFE)
If a response to an RFE was received by BCIS more than 90 days ago without a decision, an inquiry may be made. The inquiry system is now just a two-tier system, i.e. sending a fax to the Product Line and after 15 calendar days, an email may be sent to Division XII.

NSEERS Registration
If a beneficiary or applicant appears to be subject to NSEERS Registration, CSC will need to verify that registration has occurred before granting the benefit.

Adjustment Applications
The adjudication of these cases is not a priority at this time. Inquiries can only be made on cases that are 30 days beyond the date noted on the Just in Time Report. CSC is not in a position to adjudicate cases just because fingerprints may be expiring. Notices for re-fingerprinting will be issued.

<--- There .. what did I tell you. .. are you still considering signing the application below? Really?

yeah.. now they don't even mind processing more fingerprints. afterall it's not BCIS's work. who cares.

> CSC is not in a position to adjudicate cases just because fingerprints may be expiring.
> Notices for re-fingerprinting will be issued.

but .. who would pay for our 2nd fingerprints ?
it's waste of Tax ..
not only ours but also American citizen's.
Shame on CSC, BCIS !!