• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin...

AldoBlack

Hello,
My name is Aldo and I live in Albania. I have a question about upcoming month's visa bulletin. This week the people of Albania protested almost for one week because United States of America proposed that Chemical Weapons of Syria should disposal in Albania. But the prime minister of Albania also rejected this suggestion.
US ambassador in Albania said that USA will be disappointed if Albania rejects this proposal.
My question is... Now that Albania rejected USA's proposal, will this affect Albania's Cut-off numbers for Visa bulletin? Will they release lower number for Albania like they are doing with Egypt?
Thank You.

Hello,
My name is Aldo and I live in Albania. I have a question about upcoming month's visa bulletin. This week the people of Albania protested almost for one week because United States of America proposed that Chemical Weapons of Syria should disposal in Albania. But the prime minister of Albania also rejected this suggestion.
US ambassador in Albania said that USA will be disappointed if Albania rejects this proposal.
My question is... Now that Albania rejected USA's proposal, will this affect Albania's Cut-off numbers for Visa bulletin? Will they release lower number for Albania like they are doing with Egypt?
Thank You.

No. The two things are entirely unconnected.

Hello,
Thank You.

Unfortunately US government is too stupid to do such a thing and is run by boys and girls who were put in place to bring America down. Any sane country would play diplomacy and would punish any country that doesn't want to play ball by not allowing its citizens to immigrate there. So to answer your question: you have nothing to worry about, because our fellow Americans are too dumb and elect dummies who ruin our country on purpose.

Unfortunately US government is too stupid to do such a thing and is run by boys and girls who were put in place to bring America down. Any sane country would play diplomacy and would punish any country that doesn't want to play ball by not allowing its citizens to immigrate there. So to answer your question: you have nothing to worry about, because our fellow Americans are too dumb and elect dummies who ruin our country on purpose.

Are you saying that US should punish Albania for not wanting Syrian chemical weapons being disposed on their soil? And the politicians are stupid so they won't get back at Albania? This is what you call diplomacy?

Dude! You represent everything that people hate about America. Complete lack of care about the rest of the world, bully, knows everything better than others and is asking for gratitude for bringing shit that no one wants fom you.

Aldo you have nothing to worry about. Look at the tension between Iran and the US. They pretty muh hate each other but people still get their Green Cards from Iran.

Are you saying that US should punish Albania for not wanting Syrian chemical weapons being disposed on their soil? And the politicians are stupid so they won't get back at Albania? This is what you call diplomacy?

Dude! You represent everything that people hate about America. Complete lack of care about the rest of the world, bully, knows everything better than others and is asking for gratitude for bringing shit that no one wants fom you.

Aldo you have nothing to worry about. Look at the tension between Iran and the US. They pretty muh hate each other but people still get their Green Cards from Iran.

1. Don't feed the trolls
2. What better way for the US to show dissatisfaction with a regime than to welcome those who want to leave it? Makes perfect sense to me.

Hi Family forum :
According to my personnel calculations the BIG bounse will occur on MARCH, there will be a significant move on february but not a good as march.....
Wacth my word

Because usually on the previous visa bulletins, cut offs
Starts moving better from february, and even more better
On the following months,budget chut down is finished, KKC
Seleted extra 40k this year... There for they will definitly start speeding from
February, and MARCH month big move will happen ... Thats my
Prediction and im pretty sure about it.

Because usually on the previous visa bulletins, cut offs
Starts moving better from february, and even more better
On the following months,budget chut down is finished, KKC
Seleted extra 40k this year... There for they will definitly start speeding from
February, and MARCH month big move will happen ... Thats my
Prediction and im pretty sure about it.

That sounds logical - let's hope February is good too. I'd like to see EU at 17k+ and AF at around 25k+.

That sounds logical - let's hope February is good too. I'd like to see EU at 17k+ and AF at around 25k+.
why you're shaking for Africa? you're playing against Europe. It's very strange.

Sure it will be 25k af and 20k eu that my conviction for february.
But march im expecting a 35k+ af and 30k eu.... I know its bit crazy but with the extra 40k selectees it has to be so !

why you're shaking for Africa? you're playing against Europe. It's very strange.

Simon is just being realistic thats it. Af has nearly double selectees than eu.
Its always been like this. Dont let ur heart take over on ur brain lol

Actually I was talking about my hopes for February cutoffs - EU17k+ and AF25k+.

However, I can see the confusion because by coincidence, that is roughly the quota ratio that I believe will be the final visa issued numbers - maybe more like 17/24 or 17/23. Funny - I have recently been accused of being to biased toward Europe, and now you are accusing me of showing bias against Europe! However, as Vladek says all I am actually just being realistic based on the selected numbers and previous history from other years (well other years EXCEPT the one year you think is a good statistical model, 2012).

Sure it will be 25k af and 20k eu that my conviction for february.
But march im expecting a 35k+ af and 30k eu.... I know its bit crazy but with the extra 40k selectees it has to be so !

Don't make the mistake of assuming that the pace is driven by the selectee count. They only have to interview enough selectees, not all selectees.

Actually I was talking about my hopes for February cutoffs - EU17k+ and AF25k+.

However, I can see the confusion because by coincidence, that is roughly the quota ratio that I believe will be the final visa issued numbers - maybe more like 17/24 or 17/23. Funny - I have recently been accused of being to biased toward Europe, and now you are accusing me of showing bias against Europe! However, as Vladek says all I am actually just being realistic based on the selected numbers and previous history from other years (well other years EXCEPT the one year you think is a good statistical model, 2012).

What about you guys prediction for asia ... Plzzzzz

Don't make the mistake of assuming that the pace is driven by the selectee count. They only have to interview enough selectees, not all selectees.

I agree this time they wont be able to inteview all the 145k thats sure
My point is there will be a big jump im march just to catch up on the process . May be like u say i predicted a bit higher cutt of but im conviced there will me a good move + - in march

I agree this time they wont be able to inteview all the 145k thats sure
My point is there will be a big jump im march just to catch up on the process . May be like u say i predicted a bit higher cutt of but im conviced there will me a good move + - in march

Yep - fingers crossed for that!

Forget to write CN at the top of every document send to KCC

HI Guys..
I am DV 2014 from Asia...I have now send all the documents to KCC..However, i forget to write the CN at the top of every paper that i send to KCC which is their instruction.. So, now i am really worried, does it disqualify or delay my case just because of it, i want to know you guys opinion...

HI Guys..
I am DV 2014 from Asia...I have now send all the documents to KCC..However, i forget to write the CN at the top of every paper that i send to KCC which is their instruction.. So, now i am really worried, does it disqualify or delay my case just because of it, i want to know you guys opinion...

No, not writing your CN on the hedge of the papers sent to KCC will not disqualify nor should it delay the processing of your case. So don't stress over it.

hello, i even come from Albania and i was worried about this problem too because usa was really upsed from us.