• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2013

Ok Simon! A I got it ! you mean similar of Egypt or Nigeria in AF in all probability for Iran and Nepal KCC also to create some limitation as special numbers for those countries(I read some discussion in other forum -DV13 STATS RELEASED in this regard) but as I know all the special number always to start by KCC from first of fisical year not middle year but perhaps for those countries quota will be exhausted around Sep same as Iran for DV-2013.What is your idea?

KCC can introduce special limits to slow down certain countries whenever they like. I think it was Kayend that pointed out that Nepal and Iran accounted for over 80% of the cases under 3700 which means the embassies handling Nepal and Iran are busy whilst other embassies in AS region are under used (at least from a DV point of view). The answer? Slow down those two countries with special limits and spread their processing over a longer time period. That lets progress occur with other countries and frees up processing for AS in general. I think Nepal and Iran both stand a chance of meeting their limits but if they do apply the special limits then yes that could be as late as September.

LOL Mijoro!

Last month we go the numbers on the 10th and they published on the 12th. I'm thinking they will be the end of this week - so I will call tomorrow night/Wednesday. I'm at the US embassy tomorrow to get my H1, but I'll call once I get home....

Hi Simon,
You got home? It seem everybody are awaiting you for Feb numbers.

Oh my asia u are slow like a tortoise 4325 in 6 months slow and steady wins the race but how my dear how life was going nice even without dv then why u disturbed my life frens i am giving up now toooooooooooo much woried and frustated...

Oh my asia u are slow like a tortoise 4325 in 6 months slow and steady wins the race but how my dear how life was going nice even without dv then why u disturbed my life frens i am giving up now toooooooooooo much woried and frustated...
Bro, what/who is the source of this information? if this comes out as correct, than it is terribly disappointing..

EU is 20050.

The woman was a bit sharp so would not give me other regions. Anyone else available to call?

606 526 7500 is the number you have to just wait through the messages and then you get a human. Some are nice - others are grumpy.

I'm gonna try again soon see if I can get a friendlier person....

Last edited by a moderator:
EU is 20050.

The woman was a bit sharp so would not give me other regions. Anyone else available to call?

606 526 7500 is the number you have to just wait through the messages and then you get a human. Some are nice - others are grumpy.

What about Nigeria? Remember?

I called too and got a EXTRA GRUMPY lady!!! I got scared and hanged up. Will call again and find out SA and maybe OC... we are the two old unmarried women that nobody cares about :( (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

EU is 20050.

I'm gonna try again soon see if I can get a friendlier person....

I called too and got a EXTRA GRUMPY lady!!! I got scared and hanged up. Will call again and find out SA and maybe OC... we are the two old unmarried women that nobody cares about :( (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Does anyone know cutoff number of Africa?

Yeah I have had two more different grumpy ladies. Istanbuler and Gordonsflex, we are still trying hold on. I think they liked Gabam more than my voice. Vero - work your charm girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! got South America with a beautiful 985! closer to the goal! (expected higher, but not as dissapointed as previous months)
But couldn't get OC because they asked me for a valid number with all the data (number, name, birthday) and I didn't have one :(

Sorry OC, I tried!.

AND CONGRATS Britsimon! Big jump for Eu, right?

Yeah I have had to more different grumpy ladies. Istanbuler and Gordonsflex, we are still trying hold on. I think they liked Gabam more than my voice. Vero - work your charm girl!

Ok! got South America with a beautiful 985! closer to the goal! (expected higher, but not as dissapointed as previous months)
But couldn't get OC because they asked me for a valid number with all the data (number, name, birthday) and I didn't have one :(

Sorry OC, I tried!.

I was hoping for more from EU, but it isn't too bad. SA seems pretty good - although again I expected more and AS is certainly lower than I expected. No cutoffs means that Nepal and Iran are still clogging things up. I swear, KCC don't understand what they need to do!!!!

Sorry OC, I tried!.

yepp, for myself it seems that my CN will be current in April :)

Best regards
Mike

Haha like that ;)